1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this a sign of a closeted guy...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SteelCityGuy, Jun 13, 2012.

1. SteelCityGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's this guy who seems to notice things about me and some other guys but mainly me such as the amount of leg hair I have, if I shaved or if I get a new hair cut e.t.c..I don't know many straight dudes that will make such comments...I have had my suspicions about this person mainly from the amount of staring they do at me...This guy does talk about certain women being hot e.t.c..and will mention them in a sexual way as well, but I wonder if this is a cover up..? he has no girlfriend either.

2. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Maybe he's just looking to make changes/improvements in his appearance and sees you as someone who is well put together and possibly someone to emulate in that way. Or he's also crushing on you just a tad, consciously or not :wink:. Sounds kinda familiar actually, and I've decided to stop torturing myself figuring my friend out and just enjoy his friendship until he's ready to say more. Although I was really tempted to ask him if he got his eyebrows waxed last time he had his hair cut :wink:. You don't mention ages but seems to me some of the younger str8 dudes today don't have the same hangups about taking interest in appearance/complimenting other guy friends/colleagues that my generation often has. If you're interested in him, I suppose you could let him know you're bi and unattached, in a way that he doesn't feel threatened to come out or shut the closet door on you.

3. sanguine

depends on how much looking he does,

to me one of the obvious ways to tell whos gay from whos not is the amount of staring a guy does to other men who happen to walk by, i have a habit of staring at guys who stare at others guys lololol, im even great at throwing off trails too

next time, try catching him looking off at other guys, like how a straight person who stare at women

4. Snowy song

I'm not sure I would jump to that conclusion right away. I'm a very observant person and often pick up on little physical things about people/their clothing, but it has nothing to do with whether or not I am attracted to them. I think all it means is that he's an observant person who is interested in the little details of people's physical appearances. Just a thought:thumbsup: