1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Possibly Graphic) Toys and Pumps

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KiddlesP, Jun 15, 2012.

1. KiddlesP

I am trying not to be overly graphic, but if you are at all squeamish about toys, perhaps this is not the thread for you. If I am overstepping any bounds my apologies and please tell me so I can change it.

I have seen many threads on EC about dildos and the like, but not much on other unique toys, like penis pumps. I have used pumps for masturbation and body modification personally, has anyone else here used them? What about other toys, sleeves, ben-wa, clamps?

2. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have 2 dildo's, a pump, some hand cuffs, and a really strange metal looking thing that can give you more pleasure that you thought possible, but you can also use it for a massage!

3. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use a dildo, it's uhh... 'fucking' awesome.

And at the risk of sounding young and naïve... What is a pump????

4. KiddlesP

A little explanation.

A pump is a vacuum tube you put over the penis or other area of the body. You then pump it a few times to create a vacuum and will force an erection do to expanding the capillaries in tissues drawing blood in. If you sustain the vacuum over long periods of time (from 20 minutes to a few hours) taking breaks for a few minutes ever 10-15 minutes or so, the tissues will become... well super expanded holding more blood and lymph fluid then normal, so it gets much more thick (over twice as thick easily if you want, and can get much thicker) and gets longer as the igaments relax and stretch. It makes you very horny very fast, and if you pump right you can... well jizz in the tube just by the vacuum pressure alone, but you have to put a little effort into you're technique if you want to get that right. Overall after you come out of the tube you are bloody huge and horny, and usually are a tad more sensitive to touch if you know what I mean. You could also pump other parts of the body like the testicles to expand them to HUGE sizes (literally bigger then grapefruits easily in a couple of hours), or you could pump nibbles or pussy too for that extra sensitivity and blood-flow. The effects last from a couple of hours to a day or two depending on how long your in the tube and experience, so theoretically if you pumped up right for an hour or so each day you could maintain and even continue to grow more each day if you keep on building on a bigger 'base'.

Hope this helps. (!)

5. KaraBulut

Just a warning since I know a lot of people who read this aren't familiar with the pumps.

The pumps have been around for quite a while and were used by men with erection problems due to medical conditions like diabetes. It forces blood into the penis by suction which helps men who have problems getting hard on their own.

There are also guys who use the pumps as a fetish (and not for medical reasons) which is what is being discussed here.

I wouldn't recommend using a pump for an hour at a time. Most of the non-medical pumps don't have a pressure gauge, so you can't be sure how much suction you're applying. Applying suction for long periods of time can result in temporary problems like bleeding through the skin (basically a hickey on your penis) or with repeated use, it can actually cause permanent damage to the blood vessels (which ironically can cause erection problems). There are also reports of loss of sensation- temporary and permanent from repeated use.

6. ArcaneVerse

Yeah I recently acquired some toys, took some getting used to but definitely something I don't regret.

I have a male vibrator, a small plug, two sleeves\masturbators (A fleshjack & a Tenga Flip) and a cock ring but I'm not a fan of that. I would for sure buy more in the future too.

Honestly I wouldnt go near a pump, they scare me XD, they look painful and seem way too dangerous for my liking.

7. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree. I think I'll just stick with my vibrator and sleeve (oh, and the glass dildo I have coming)

8. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really want a life-like, real looking dildo. I went to a sex shop, and the only ones they had there were abnormally huge. Like, massive. Something I wouldn't even think of putting in anyone's body, lol. I wish I could find a normal, "real" sized dildo somewhere. *sigh*

9. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

This is the massager I talked about. When used correctly in a sensual way, it can drive you insane in pleasure lol

10. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ... I've never seen anything like those

11. KiddlesP

Fair enough, you're opinion is just as valid as mine. You should however never experience pain while using a pump, quite the opposite actually; if you experience pain you have been in the tube way to long or are using too high of a pressure. As long as you keep the pressure at a safe comfortable range it would not be any more dangerous than getting a 'pump' in your muscles when you workout (but of course muscle tissue and sexual ligaments are completely different in structure, but for analogy sake...). I personally love the control over my own body, the sensation, like a BJ, and the ridiculous size I can achieve when doing good sets.

12. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think i could use one either!! I'll stick to my dildo Horatio =P

13. ArcaneVerse

Yeah I think that is one of the hardest things to find, they are either way over sized or so far from being lifelike its not funny. Also the ones that do claim to be life like don't look appealing at all. I think the issue is that the material used to make the more life like ones aren't as safe as say silicone because they are too porous and cant be completely sterilized, so they aren't made as much now as they might have been in the past.

Oh yeah I didn't mean to sound like I was saying your opinion isn't valid or that no one should use them, they just aren't my thing. If it works for you then by all means go for it. I probably would try it once if someone gave me a new one for free but I wouldn't go and spend money on it ya know.

Just because to me it doesn't look that safe and their are safer options for toys that feel like a BJ and I personally don't like the idea of modifying my junk even if it is temporary and I don't feel the need or want to make anything bigger.

But like I said its just personal choice.

14. ilayis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a dildo...Need to get another one

15. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Haha, it's so true.
    I'm not entirely after a material that feels like skin because those are usually expensive anyway; I'm just after something that looks like a penis, is shaped like a penis, and is the RIGHT SIZE. I swear, every dildo in the shop I went to was the size of my arm. Do people actually use these???

---------- Post added 18th Jun 2012 at 03:15 PM ----------

To add... If anyone knows a Canadian store that sells those.. Please let me know? :slight_smile:

16. KiddlesP

Well this thread taught me one thing: how prevalent dildos are with males in the LGBT community. Well that's the one toy I will never try. I thought it would be more varied, but it seems that they are the toy that is almost exclusively used; unless you are adventurous and add a seemingly random miscellaneous variety of toys to your collection. Hmmm. Kinda depressing... :/

17. Irish Nurse

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Sweet jesus...

Well, I've always fancied trying a dildo, but never know what to buy..

I've always been the top and fancied training myself up to try bottoming..

18. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    [GVIDEO][/GVIDEO]
    You were surprised? Males of the LGBT community typically like penis, don't they?

#18 Vernox, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  19. ArcaneVerse

Well it makes sense though, gay guys generally like anal (not all but most). I dont actually have a dildo yet as I couldnt find one in stock that was right for me but I do have a small variety of other toys, I would have more but I live with my parents and its easier to hide less then it is to hide more lol. Though you would be surprised at how many straight guys enjoy anal toys too, granted they usually go for the prostate massagers over anything penis shaped.

Why would you never try a dildo? if you dont mind me asking.

I think more people should experiment with toys, especially guys, but I wouldn't call it depressing that most people don't use them.

20. Rinto

Rinto Guest

At some point in my life, honestly, I wanted to try (and acquire) things like this, though it kind of felt embarrassing to even talk about it. :slight_smile: Haha