1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Melbourne Shufflerz Out There?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PageTheRaver, Jun 18, 2012.

1. PageTheRaver

(&&&)
    Hey, My name is Page, I'm 15, a Hardstyle Rocker/Melbourne Shuffler and I'm putting this out to any Melbourne Shufflerz out there. I wanna know i'mz not alone here Hahaz x3 If your a shuffler reply Back Pleaze Guyz! It'd be fun to talk to some Other shufflerz out there! :3
    (&&&)

2. adam88

I hate to ask, but what the heck is a "Melbourne Shuffle?" Sounds like a dance from the 50s.

Hmmm... 20-second wiki search... "The Melbourne Shuffle (also known as Rocking or simply The Shuffle) is a rave and club dance that originated in the late 1980s in the underground rave music scene in Melbourne, Australia. The basic movements in the dance are a fast heel-and-toe action with a style suitable for various types of electronic music. Some variants incorporate arm movements.[1] People who dance the shuffle are often referred to as rockers, due in part to the popularity of shuffling to rock music in the early 1990s."

Oh!!!! So you're what my generation would have called a "Raver". (Which, upon second glance explains your user name) :slight_smile: I like the music, hate crowds/clubs/overpriced drinks.

Welcome to EC!

3. PageTheRaver

Oh Haha Yeah, I a'm A raver but theres differences in types like Hardstyle which is a Faster, Louder, Bigger Bass Techno, To Trance Techno, the name should be self explanitory haah, to just Rave and Scratch DJ'z. Most Hardstyle Raverz Are shufflerz so I put that up to essentialy "weed out" The people i'm searching for.