1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People that stare.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starships, Jun 23, 2012.

1. starships

This happens so god damn much.

Not even just a quick glimpse, they full on stare me down 0_o

Like today a guy (cute btw) stared at me for at least 2 minutes straight.

Really odd.

Hmm.

Do any of you go through this? I hate it aghhh:bang:

2. King

King Guest

Do you mean in general? I don't get stared at often, but I make eye contact with people frequently, it seems...
    Just flip 'em the finger and tell them to bugger off.

King x

3. RebelD

I get stared at all the time. I look a bit different from your average South African lol. Doesn't bother me that much, but it gets rather annoying and rude at times.

4. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same here. Also it's because of my skin, people can't decide if I'm white or coloured or what, then they think it weird me walking around posh neighbourhoods or when hubby and I go shopping.:tantrum:

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Being that I've had very long hair for a long time (and that I've recently starting wearing a kilt), I'm used to people staring. They usually try to be subtle about the fact that they're staring, making short glances, hoping I won't notice, but they're often less subtle about the fact that they're judging; it shows in their expressions. But I hold my head high and take a "haters gonna hate" attitude, because I know that if they are so appalled by someone that doesn't fit their standard of what a person is "supposed" to look like, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with me; it means their standards are too restrictive!

Besides, my hair is fabulous and luscious, and if they can't appreciate it and enjoy looking at it, it's their loss. :icon_cool

Now that I've typed all that, I'm not sure whether that fits with the theme of what you were asking about, but maybe it can inspire some people in this thread. :slight_smile: