1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

omg! this girl is so cute!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Psychedelic Bookmarks, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Psychedelic Bookmarks

this girl i know through my theatre group has come back from her gap year in australia and i'm in a play with her. this is the first time i've seen her in ages, not to mention since i've been out to myself. she is so lovely. she's sweet, kind, so pretty, an amazing actor, just everything cute. too bad she is too old for me :icon_wink

i thought i'd post here because i don't need any advice or anything. it's not like anything could happen seeing as she's so much older and she's probably straight. i had just forgotten how cute she is and i got slapped in the face with an enormous crush when i saw her this afternoon. kikiiiiiii :icon_bigg

2. chrisb

No reason you can't be friends with her and age is just a number girl...... not encouraging anything as i don't know either of your ages but, it's deffinitley ok to have a crush and even be friends with that crush.

3. Level N Human

Ah, and don't we all need to gush about a person every now and then. Haha. Welp, your post gave me the fuzzies.

4. Grantious

ahhhhhhhhh crushes

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

yeah for sure. i hope i can get to know her better as we do this play together. it should be fun fun fun:grin:

6. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm guessing the script does not have a kiss in it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You could edit it in. :wink:

7. pirateninja

Mmmm, sounds dreamy. But yes, like LNH said, we do need to gush every now and then. And at least you can be friends with her. Still, you can always dream...

8. Psychedelic Bookmarks

ooh i'm liking it. although i do think the medieval witch hunt would be pretty rocked up by the trainee-nun and the accused-witch getting it on :eek:

9. ccdd

ccdd Guest

There's nothing quite like a crush in a play/class to help you concentrate on the task in hand (or maybe not...or at least make you enjoy rehearsals!) I hope your roles mean that you have to practice lines with this girl....or maybe some physical contact :icon_wink

Good luck and enjoy!! (and don't get heartbroken)

10. Hollywood

i wish people in the US traditionally did a gap year :frowning2: