1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time to make some new friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AQuietStorm, Jun 23, 2012.

1. AQuietStorm

AQuietStorm Guest

to own or disown?
    OK so i came out last year and the first gay friend Ive made that's stuck around and paved the way for me meeting lots of other gay people but im starting to not like him anymore he constantly talks about people behind there back and complains about them yet still hangs out with them and recently he got into a argument with one his friends(my acquaintance) and was talking about him with me and told me he was a child molester and i could look it up if i diden"t believe him and i did here is what i found New York City and Tri-State News from WABC-TV 5/17/07 | 7online

now hes known this for years but still hangs out with him and only outed him on it when he got mad at him so that makes him look bad also now im thinking about disowning him but that will consequently cost me almost all of my friends what would you do?

2. Deaf Not Blind

well, if he hangs out with molesters, he may not be introducing you to safe friends anyways.

hey, I'm moving to DC for school soon! NYC is cool. I am sure you will find other gay, bi, queer buddies. Mine I got when i lived perfectly straight!

3. AQuietStorm

AQuietStorm Guest

Yeah I think I'm going To go to a gay youth center I just hope I'm not the oldest one there

4. Deaf Not Blind

how old are you? I bet you can email or call beforehand and find out. :slight_smile:
    I think that sounds like an EXCELLENT idea btw!

5. xramonx

Well, talking about your problem, personally I don't like to befriends with people who talk/gossip about others, and specially still acts normal when close to those he just talked about, The idea I get is, as he does that to these people, theres nothing holding back for him to do the same thing with you, like he can gossip about you too, I'm saying gossip, but can't find the right word, It's like talking bad things about some1 in their backs, and acting normal when near people! So do you guys agree with the way I think?