1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when will u moving out from ur parents house?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Jan 16, 2008.

1. neverover

my frenz, after high skool, move out from his parents house. he rent an apartment, a bad one, simply bcos he aint got any mney yet, and go 2 work. we talked bout how he start 4m scratch n stuff. while listening 2 him, i cudnt help but wonder. will i survive if i moved out? so i decided 2 moved out, 2, after high skool, bcos im kind of spoiled brat. wat bout u? r u movin out? wats ur plan?

2. JSG

JSG Guest

This week-end :grin:

3. sexyalex

umm i rather remain spoilt. besides my parents are...well were seperated and so i have 2 houses and the one my mom is building now is in my name so i have no need to buy/rent a house when i have a house beeing built on an estate for myself. however, if i had the chance to move out? HELL NO. i don't even plan to work till i have completed my masters degree :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Zak

Zak

Um...in like 6 years...my sisters BF who is 25 still lives with his parents and he has 2 jobs.....lol

5. Rette

as soon as I'm done my education, I plan to move out. When that will be, however, is anyone's guess...

6. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No idea. I don't even plan one week ahead. :astonished:

One i am able to really. I'm not in any immediate rush to do so, but i'm not going to stay there forever. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

That was the limitation I had, which is why it didn't happen until I was about 25 or 26. I couldn't afford to buy or even rent anything decent in that part of the country, and it was the job offer in Hereford where housing is more affordable that allowed me to get away.

8. Ty

Ty Guest

urmmm proberly when I get back from my gap year, if i can afford it. I'll still have funding off my parents ofcourse, if their not morbidly horrified by my gay-ness :wink:

9. Connor

Connor Guest

Hopefully I can get into university and move out around 18ish. I'd like to generate enough money to be able to afford a house when I move out of of university so I never have to even temporarily move back into my parents' house.

10. Hollywood

Middle of this august I move out for college :slight_smile:

11. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Years from now, that's all I know. My two prerequisites are finishing college and having a good career.

I would be stupid to move out because my parents are willing to pay for so many of my expenses, but I don't know if they would be so generous if I were to move out. Also, I know from experience that I can hardly go to school and work at the same time. So, because I refuse to stop going to school, I'm pretty much stuck at home, but I'm content with my situation. This way, I can actually accumulate money by working a bit instead of spending it all on bills. :slight_smile:

12. trumpetkid23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    August! Thank God. I love my parents, but I want a change. Probably moving to Manhattan! I'm so excited.

13. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Good luck moving from West Virginia to New York :frowning2:.

I am going to move out at the end of my senior year in high school. The college I want to go to requires you spend your freshman year in a dorm.

14. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

WELCOME TO NY! In...a few months

15. sdc91

I already moved out from my parents for boarding school.

(Wahh, they abandoned me! Just kidding.)

16. chrisb

Still living at home i'm spoiled sometimes but not nearly as much as i was as a kid, i help out as much as i can and i'm not a slob and my mom and i get along great....i don't know how either of us would be able to be without each other....she'd be left all alone and i wan't to wait untill she's atleast in a new relationship or when she moves into a house closer to my grandparents which she plans to in the next few years.

17. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will finish Uni in December, at which time once I locate a job I plan on moving out.

Living at home during university has probably cut my education cost in half. I'd rather graduate debt free then have some of the huge student loans I hear some people have.

18. josephaustin92

i plan to move out as soon as i get out of collage and the collage allows me to still live at home so like 2 years of collage plus two more years of high school means 4 more years at home

19. biisme

i'm going to go to college in a year and a half and besides summers, i don't plan on coming back