1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this guy drives me crazy sometimes!(good crazy)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MathMan, Jun 26, 2012.

1. MathMan

Hey everyone, I currently am living in a halfway house with like 6 other guys. I'm pretty sure several of them suspect I am gay because since I've been coming to terms, I've kinda been having one foot out of the closet, I guess. Like for instance, one guy who Is pretty cute and has a great personality will mess with me when we are in the car carpooling. if he is sitting next to me in the back he'll stare over at me and talk all sexy commenting on how big my muscles are! I would use to pretend be gay back, or get mad, but I can't help it now, when he does that I get all red and giggly. Once when we were back at the house, he scooted real close to me on the couch and started doing that again, I got all giddy and red again, so two of the other guys got pretty much right on top of me!! OMG!, that killed me. Why can't he be at least openly bi or something!!?!, sorry, just wanted to get that out. I have no one to tell this stuff too.

2. Lad123

What makes you think he isn't bi or gay? ^^
    I don't want to get your hopes up but he could be crushing on you :slight_smile:

3. MathMan

that's just it, i DON'T want to get my hopes up. Besides, he moved up the street to a different halfway house(after about a month, you move to a nicer house), so I probably won't just run into him. I DO remember him saying he is comfortable with his sexuality. Is it me, or is whenever someone usually says that, it means they aren't 100 percent straight?