1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how can i spoil my girlfriend??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marlina16, Jun 27, 2012.

1. marlina16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay, so im new to having a girlfriend, I've only ever been with guys, up until about a year ago when I started to date a girl, now my ex, but i am currently with someone and she "is the boy" in the relationship, and she spoils me like crazy, and i want to return the favor, but i don't know what to do, or how do go about doing it...this girl means so much to me and i just want to show her that i love and appreciate her.... Any ideas??
    Thanks!! <3<3

2. Deaf Not Blind

well, when a girl cooks breakfast aint that a nice treat?

3. marlina16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree and I cook her breakfast alot :slight_smile: and she loves it, she gets me flowers randomly, and i feel like me giving her flowers is weird...idk...

4. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What does she like to do? I like the idea of cooking for her and you could tailor what you could give to her/do for her based on what she likes instead of flowers.

5. Katelynn

First of all, welcome so much to EC marlina16!!! Its so nice to meet you! (*hug*) Im happy you have found EC, youll love it here! :grin: Second of all, thats so awesome youve found someone that makes you happy & that means so much to you!

That all said, what sorts of interests does your gf have? I think one of the best ways to show her you appreciate her is to treat her to an 'all about her' day, where you plan a day where you do all the things she loves to do. If an entire day is a bit much, you can always take her out for a romantic dinner, or do something special that she'll love (I dont know what sorts of things or activities your gf enjoys, so Im sorry for being too general). What sorts of things does she like? Maybe surprise her with a CD from her fave band or some jewelry like a necklace or ankle bracelet or something. Maybe even a tattoo with both your names, just think about what she loves & go with that! Best of luck!

Once again, welcome so much to EC!!! (&&&)

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you could bake her a cake, or you could make her something (even if you are not particularly arty), you could make a photo album of your favourite pictures together, or get one developed as a picture for the wall.

I think spoiling someone is about the finer details, all the little things. Take her somewhere as a surprise, or buy her something you know she wants. Or just be her slave for the day.

7. marlina16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    These are all awesome ideas! I am writing every one of them down!! I chatted with my gf and explained to her that I feel like I don't know her, I found out ALOT!! Haha but I loved it, we sat down, played xbox and just talked.. So I saw something online today, and I thought I would share it with you all :slight_smile: I found out last night that she LOVES chocolate and peanut butter candy, so I am going to make a giant chocolate and peanute butter kit Kat bar for her! :slight_smile:
    If anyone else has more ideas, keep em coming!!! Ima be with her for a while! :slight_smile:)

8. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think its always important just to listen carefully to what she says, like just on an average day if she says 'I like that' or 'I wish I had that' or things like that, then write them down and when the opportunity arises you can get them or do the things she said for her.

9. Mercy

Mercy Guest

write her a lellter explaining what You feel inside Tell her the things you wish for her and
    your dreams . then when shes done reading it kiss her like ou havent kissed her before :slight_smile:

10. marlina16

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A letter sounds very intimate, I'd love to try it :slight_smile: thanks!!

11. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can take her out to dinner and do whatever she wants to do after dinner. Make the night revolve around her and do whatever she wants and go wherever she wants to go.