1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glasses or Contacts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jared, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Jared

What do you prefer on guys contacts or glasses? I tend to like guys in glasses, I guess I like to think they might be nerdy like me lol

2. bob94

Eh, it depends on the guy. I guess that I think smaller guys look pretty cute with glasses, kind of like this guy:
    [​IMG]

But come on, he'd be hot without glasses, too!

3. Vanc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I personally am more attracted to guys that wear glasses. I think that's because I tend to find that glasses make a guy more approachable and less intimidating. I am also a frequent glasses-wearer so that also might cause some bias :lol:

4. DirtyGenre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Normally contacts, but some guys pull off glasses incredibly well.

5. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on the facial structure of a guy. Some guys it just seems plain wrong to have glasses, while others make wearing glasses look hot.

6. Just Passing

Pretty much this. Some people look better with and others without and in some cases, if they have grew up wearing glasses, then their face looks weird without them. :grin:

As for me personally, I prefer wearing contacts. Wearing glasses makes me feel more tired for some reason.

7. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I honestly wish I had contacts instead of glasses... I look goofy with glasses on but they say contacts are painful to the eyes. Plus, it's dangerous to sleep when you forgot they're still on :/

8. Tim

Tim

I tend to prefer glasses on others. :3 I find them hot for some reason, haha.

I'd get contacts for myself, but well, they're expensive. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I still have the same pair of glasses I got in High School, as I can't afford new ones, Lol.

9. timo

I like both. Some guys look really good with glasses while others definitely don't.

For myself: glasses all the way. I'd look super weird with contacts, but that's probably because I'm used to having glasses.

10. King

King Guest

Doesn't matter in the slightest... I don't REALLY notice if somebody is wearing glasses or not anyway. :K

King x

11. Ever since I was a kid, I've had a thing for glasses. I used to always steal my mum's old, over-sized ones. :lol: When I was a teenager, I found out I needed reading glasses and was thrilled, but after a while, my vision got better so I couldn't wear them anymore. I still find them incredibly attractive on other people though.

12. Harve

I've been wearing glasses daily since I was 3. The reaction I get when I take them off is something along the lines of "what the fuck Harvey, put them back on!"

13. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Glasses without question. Guys who would usually make me go "eh..." have made me go "hm!" just by putting on some spectacles. :lol:

14. Jim94

Glasses of course. :slight_smile:
    They make one look more serious and for me more attractive.

15. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with you. On some guys, glasses just don't look right, but on other guys, it look great on them.

16. needshelp

depends on the guy. some guys look better in glasses, others look better with contacts.

17. bob94

I wore glasses up until 8th grade. I know that it varies from person to person, but I personally LOVE my contacts. I can't even hardly notice when they're in. The only times that they hurt is when there's a piece of lent or something like that in them when you put them in. And yes, it is bad to sleep with them in. I do on the rare occasion that I fall asleep by mistake, but I've not had any problems yet.

18. SkyDiver

Definately glasses :wink:

19. aeva

I wore glasses from 5th til 10th grade, and didn't mind them at the time. I've been wearing contacts since then, and love them. I have ones that I can sleep in, which I much prefer as I hate not being able to see anything when I wake up in the middle of the night. I also work with animals, and my glasses would definitely be in danger on a daily basis.

20. I've been wearing contacts since I was 16. It's a bit tricky sometimes, but I never really liked wearing glasses.