1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should you look like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solarcat, Jun 29, 2012.

1. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I'm curious- mirrors aside, what do you think you look like?
    I'm mostly curious from a trans point of view, ie, if you were born with the proper body, what would you look like?
    But I'm also curous about everyone else- not so much what you think you look like, but rather, what you think you should look like.

For example, my current avatar (a larger size is visible in my albums) is how I think I should look- tall, not particularly boobsome, medium-length hair, no noticable body or facial hair. The cat ears, mind you, are just a headband in real life.

2. Oblivion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I should be short and petite. Because I'm quite tall and lanky and it kinda contrasts with my shy, I wanna hide from the world personality. It's hard to hide when you're tall XD

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I always visualize myself as fairly lanky, kinda twinkish but not muscular. In reality, I'm a bit pudgy, boardering on having gynecomastia, and couldn't maintain that figure without expending the kind of effort I'd only put towards finding the cure for cancer. But my body does what I need it to do without complaining much, so I can't complain. I also usually visualize myself without facial hair, even though I do have some fairly visible ###### on my chin (I grew it because I like beards and liked the idea of having one of my own to stroke).

4. Zontar

A thin androgynous boy!

Damn my body hair. ><

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I always think I'm a bit taller than I actually am. I'm only off by a few inches, but those few inches are the difference between me being the same height as the people I tend to crush on and being short than them. For some reason I like the idea of being the taller person in a relationship -- maybe it has to do with wanting a more dominant role?

Other than that, I tend to think of my face as being more oval-shaped, but in reality it is quite round. I am also always surprised by how uneven my skin tone is. It's not unusual for one side of my face to be red for some reason that I've never been able to figure out.

6. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Personally, I tend to imagine myself as being shorter than my (sadly imaginary) partners, because I see myself as fairly submissive most of the time. Though otherwise, I'm fine being six feet tall (though I was disappointed to hear that I was no longer 5'11").

7. MathMan

same here solarcat. I've built some muscle mass and am the biggest muscle wise in my halfway house. I feel like I should be skinnier and smaller. I always, in my fantasies, picture myself being smaller and weaker than my partner, because I see myself as being submissive as well.

8. Martee

Martee Guest

Flat chest and straight body features (aka an androgynous look).
    Other than that I'm happy with my body...maybe a little height would be cool but I'm already 5'9" :slight_smile:

9. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What an interesting question... I'm not quite sure. I think my appearance reflects my personality... Or so I've tailored it to do so.

10. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Kind of like a white Miles Jai :lol:

11. laras

Love how I look, yet most girls wish they were different. Always helps there is hair dye and ways to improve yourself. I "wish" I were more dedicated to wearing makeup, and dressing beautiful every day. Yet I find myself more comfortable just being "myself"... talk about undeceive :grin:

12. kem

kem

Are you me?

I feel like a giraffe; long neck and thin limbs, a slight bulge in the stomach area.

#12 kem, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  13. RebelD

I would like to be slightly taller(I am already 6 feet tall) and a bit more muscular. And less clumsy!

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish my hair was either naturally dark red or dark green, and much longer. Other than that I am very happy with my appearance. :slight_smile:

(the dark green is inspired by Sailor Pluto, my favourite senshi)

15. Deaf Not Blind

I could draw it too.

But I am inside a 5' 8" (2" taller than now) white male, medium build, slightly muscular chest pectorals and biceps, not really built or anything. Id have same brown hair, still wished it were different color, been too scared to color it cuz they may think I'm gay, yeah i would have avoided a lot of stuff for fears of being labeled gay. i know me that good. i would have no tattoos or piercings, and short hair, no beard, no mustache, i like clean shaven, but my skin is very easily irritated...it swells itches and gets pink with shaving, so...i may need use scissors and live the best i can with that. :/ in my real body in my mind i would still think I'm not perfect, still see too big pores, and broken nose., and have asthma. you can see my photos an enhanced real pix altered to be male, that is very close to how i see my face, but less long and more squared jaw, looks a lot like my granddad's family, male members! I'm sure i would look like them. id be happy to be that way, imperfect broken bodied male version of me, id just be free of GID. but id still have my sexual problems! :slight_smile:
    oh well!

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 04:33 AM ----------

Damn, now I'm gonna see a dog talking with glasses and beard stroking himself! Why ya do it Owen! Im too visual...:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::roflmao:

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 04:35 AM ----------

no prob, babe! in Actions thread you are 5' 5", and thin!

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 04:39 AM ----------

you already tall! but lift weights and take ballet and you got the other 2. :slight_smile: lucky.

---------- Post added 30th Jun 2012 at 04:40 AM ----------

yeah naturally dark green hair don't grow around here yet, but ask Monsanto for Christmas!

16. gurrfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Once I thought I'd better be a young attractive rich British guy ( you know, like Hugh Grant used to play). Then I decided to satisfy with being young attractive Mexican. NOw I think that just being young has its possibilities. The older the wiser, I guess.:bang:

17. turtlestyle

turtlestyle Guest

Maybe a little bit skinnier.

But otherwise I'm pretty happy with the way I look tbh, Guess that makes me a very lucky person, Although some people do tend to mock me for looking a bit like a girl.

18. Emberstone

my current body with one alteration: broader shoulders. I am tall, a slightly muscular build (just a bit more muscle that what you would call a swimmers build).

I need the broader shoulders because I have a larger ribcage due to a genetic defect that makes my back and chest stick out from my arms as if my ribcage is squeezed in at my shoulders.

Wider shoulders are all I would want to see different about my body, because everything else I can change through diet and excercis to be what I want it (I would like a bit more muscle on my frame, but I am working on it.)

19. timo

If I could choose I'd have no facial hair, symmetrical ears instead one being noticeably bigger than the other, and my hair would be thicker instead of the super thin, probably-bald-by-30 mess it is now... but other than that I haven't much to complain about. Oh yeah, and I want to have the ability to look less like a retard in photos.

:lol:

20. starships

If I could choose it for me and no one else... I would have no acne, or any hair except my head hair, eyebrows & eyelashes. My arms would be a little bit longer and I would have no bruises :slight_smile: