1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just wondering...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biisme, Jan 16, 2008.

1. biisme

i was just rereading some old documents of mine and i found a story that i stopped after two paragraphs, and i realized that i have NO IDEA where i was going withi it. i kno i had this great plan and that i'm missing something important when i reread it...

anyone else stop something, go back months later, and realize you have NO IDEA what was going through your head?

2. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was writing a play two months ago, and i stopped writing it. last month i returned to it not understanding what the actual story line was and where i was going with it. I might get back to that again. . .

3. Alexander

I was writing an opera. I got the overture and the first two pieces, then it dried up and was left in the back of my drawer. Which is really a shame cause it was about gay persecution in the middle ages (i.e. deep and depressing, like a proper tragic opera).

4. KatoKumi

Haha yes. Normally when I get an idea, I write it down. Then when I look back at it, I forget where I was going with it. :/