1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Don't Know What To Title This

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thandrami, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Thandrami

Okay first of all I would like to apologize for all the threads I have been starting (most of which have been kind of whiny imo). I just have another thing to say, because even though I am out to everyone I still only feel comfortable talking about stuff like this to EC because most of you guys understand :grin:.

Okay now the other reason I started this thread. Now that I am out to my parents and I have a job and will be getting money I can finally decorate my room the way I WANT without fear of them finding out I am gay (even though the way I want to do my room isn't gay I think it was the "what if" fear coming into play.) Anywho, I want to buy a new bed set because the one i have isn't really a set its kind of just random blankets and pillows tossed onto my bed lol. I have it narrowed down to a few option and I want to ask my stepmom for her opinion BUT I am still nervous she is going to judge me.... The only reason I am asking for her opinion is because what ever I go with I will have to repaint my walls (which I just did last year but I want the new stuff I will be buying for my room to go well together and with my current room color I just don't see that happening lol.

Anyways I wanted to know if the awesome community of EC has any idea why I am still scared to ask my parents about stuff and am worried they will judge me even though they know I am gay.

And lastly I would like to apologize again for all my "whinyness" and I would like to thank you for reading this and hopefully respond to it. :slight_smile:

2. laras

I know what you mean (by the redecorating part) I lived on my own for a wile, moved back into my parents for like... a week! I acutally remodeled their basement, painted the walls, put in new carpet, fixed their door and went out to get curtons for the window. My father got in a fight with me because "they were the wrong type of curtions!" LOL I was out the next week. I dont think I could ever live with family again.

Im not sure how to give you advice on your parents however... mine still do not know :frowning2: