1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Night

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hotbabe1, Jul 1, 2012.

1. hotbabe1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So, last night, I went to a club with one of my friends, and it didn't really go as planned. So after at least 15 minutes, a guy walked up to us and said, "Hey ladies, how about we all go to my house and have a lil party of our own." Then I said, " Sorry but i'm a lesbian, and I don't even know you." Then the guy said, "I'll give u 50$ if u too do." Then my friend said," I'm a lesbian too and we are not for sale." Then the guy said, " Then we'll have a little more fun." Then me and my friend get pissed off, and my friend says," Were not interested, what the crap don't you get about that?" Then the guy keeps annoying us, and were getting pissed off more. Then I say, " Will you get the h*** away from us?!" And only cuss when i'm REALLY mad. What would you have done?

2. julia

Right after he afford me money I would've walked away. What a douche.

3. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

I agree with Julia. If you wanted to take it one step further, you could've called the police and reported the douche nozzle. Just a thought.:slight_smile:

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes, if you have told someone something already a couple of times and they are not listening then its best just to not acknowledge them at all, its difficult though, he was obviously an idiot.

5. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He obviously didn't get it the first few times when both of you told him you were not interested. You we right to get pissed because it was the only way he got it.

6. JackWin

People like that who think that they can get other people to do whatever they want just piss me off

7. Mercy

Mercy Guest

8. laras

I don't understand guys that do this, my only hope is that they never actually find someone to feed into this. My friend the other day was waiting for her bus and some guy pulled over asking her if she wanted a ride. Proceeded to say things like "your so hot, you sure you don't want a ride?"

of coarse she didn't get in the car with someone looking for what he was looking for. But still.... what makes them think its okay to talk/act that way to people. Could you see a woman doing that?