1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could change your height would you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jared, Jul 2, 2012.

?

If you could change your height would you?

1. Yes

75 vote(s)
    58.1%
  2. No

54 vote(s)
    41.9%
  1. Jared

Personally I would like to take about two inches off of my legs. I'm a bit over 6'3 and finding pants that are long enough is a pain in the :***: and I feel like my legs are too long anyway. At the least I wish I could take the two inches from my legs and give it to my torso.

#1 Jared, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  2. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Never really had a problem with my height. I want my partner to be taller than me, but he's pretty non-existent right now so I haven't really thought about it.

3. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

It's funny my entire life I've always wanted to be taller, I'm around 5'7" but I'm okay with my height now. I like being in between tall and short :slight_smile:

4. I'm 6' 0" but I wish I was a couple inches taller to be honest. Maybe even 6' 5"

5. Sherri

I'm 5'2" on a good day at the DMV when I lie and nobody makes me step on the doctor's scale to verify that :lol:.

I want to say that I wouldn't trade to be tall. I don't have a problem with my height itself. It'd just mean I was overall less fat if I had a few extra inches in height. I still chose no.

6. Night Rain

It depends on my partner, really. I don't mind my height. And I guess it works best since I'm kind of short and I want my partner to be taller than me. :grin:

7. Brenny

I'm 5'9. I'd like my guy to be about the same height but slightly taller. Being a pretty common height for men, that shouldn't be too difficult to find. :slight_smile:

8. SkyDiver

I wish I was just a tad taller (which would naturally make me skinnier :lol:slight_smile:

9. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 5'7 but for the mathematically correctiveness of the metric system, I'm 175cm, I wish I was just that 25 cm extra tall, but I love my height still.

10. Bedroom Hymns

Yeah :frowning2:. I'm too tall. I mean, I'm not abnormally tall, but at least a little taller than most people where I live in. And I'm taller than my boyfriend which is awkward because he's sort of.. the top :lol:.

11. King

King Guest

I'm 6'3, but I wouldn't wanna change my height. My body shape, that's a whole different story...

King x

12. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm exactly six feet tall, which i guess is fairly average for an 18 year old male.. I do wish i was shorter though. I grew to this height when i was like 14 or 15 and everyone, particularly relatives, always commented on how tall i was and it really bugged me. Good thing is, i stopped growing at that point and a lot of my male friends overtook me, so it was no longer a big deal. My younger brother is 15 and just had a growth spurt and is now like 6'4 or something (around the same height as my Dad) so it makes me feel shorter when I'm with the family :slight_smile:

13. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, I'm fine with my height of about 5'4. Can't find pants that are short enough to save my life, but that's the world's problem for not making proper pants. ^_^

14. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I wish I was a few inches shorter. My height makes me stand out too much, especially most of the people I go with everyday are girls that are shorter than me. At least, I wanted to be around the normal height of the other boys, although I kind of feel proud I'm tall too. I guess it's a 50-50 situation.

15. Night Rain

So how tall are you? :grin:

16. anonymous1

Yes, I'm 5'6" and starting to slow down growing. I bet I'll end up 5'7" but I really wish I could be 5'8"

17. Tim

Tim

No. I'm 6'3" and although at times, I feel tall, in reality, most of the time, I feel like I'm the same height as a lot of people around me. I've met people that even tower over me. xD

So I feel comfortable with my height.

18. Sayu

I'm 158/9 cm and I wouldn't change that, though I may still grow up a tiny bit :icon_wink

19. BudderMC

I'm a little short of 6ft last I checked, though I've never properly measured myself. Height doesn't matter too much to me, I'm relatively average.

20. secretguyX

I'm 5'5", and I may or may not continue growing. I'm happy with my height, but if I do grow, I won't mind being an inch or two taller. :slight_smile: