1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outing the Gingers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by runallday4, Jul 3, 2012.

1. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

There have been other threads like this, so I wanted one for us :icon_wink

Who else here's a ginger? We need to unite and talk about our plans for world domination.

And also, are you a full ginger (ginger hair, freckles, pale skin, and blue eyes), half ginger (fits most traits of a ginger but not all), or a day walker (ginger hair but not freckles).

2. BudderMC

"Ginger" includes blue eyes? I did not know this.

I just hope this thread can help kill some misinformed preconceptions I have that all gingers are terribly awkward... :rolle:

3. GingerGuy

Heil! I am one and we need to create the Ginger reich on planet earth!

Just kidding (don't ban me for this), but I am not a full ginger. My hair has darkened a bit over the years and I don't have that many freckles. Still, in the country I was born (brazil) I was different from everyone else, and I guess I'm gonna be even more after I fully come out. It's great to see that other gay gingers exist, but I think that we are actually contributing to the end of our species by the year of 2060, since we are not very likely to reproduce because of our orientation. I have a classmate who's also a ginger but he's straight, and he once told me he wpuld exterminate all gay gingers (yes, everyone can be homophobic, even people who are discriminated against on a regular basis) so that the ginger race could prevail for a bit longer. I wasn't sure of my sexuality back then, so I did not say anything. Should have :-(

4. Night Rain

How can you make something prevail by exterminate it?:eek: And for his information, gay people can reproduce as well, it's just that they don't want to. And now there's also IVF for us gay too (although only half of one partner's DNA can be pass over).

#4 Night Rain, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  5. GingerGuy

I know. He was an ignorant. It was just an excuse to say homophobic slurs, what he meant by that is that he wanted all gingers to be as manly and "cool" as possible. Yeah, we theoretically can reproduce, but we'll always need someone from the oppos,ite sex to "help us". I really wish, though, that I were able to somehow have a child with another guy who shares both of our genes. Who knows in the future they find a type of artificial insemination that makes it possible.

Because honestly, who likes getting pregnant?

6. Night Rain

Yup, I'm waiting too.:icon_bigg

7. GingerGuy

But my children would look really strange, because I am a ginger and the ideal father of my babies is asian/tanned/has jewish features.

8. Night Rain

TBH, I find biracial/multiracial people rather attractive (most of them anyway). :grin:

9. BudderMC

Oh, I forgot to mention (@GingerGuy particularly), I'm not a ginger, just looking to be informed. In fact, I don't have red hair, freckles, blue eyes, or pale skin. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Night Rain

I'm not a ginger either. :grin: Sorry for intruding your thread.

11. Deaf Not Blind

Yes this is proof why we must burn all red heads, the spawn of Satan! I knew you were planning to take over! Like Vikings, you get angry so fast and want to kill the rest of us! Passionate, yes, but deadly. We banned you to Scottland ages ago, but with advent of air travel here you are, populating worldwide. *sigh* We must always keep an eye on you. Luckily now we have this thread, which will help tremendously in gathering you all up for...nevermind...

Signed, an auburn brown, green-eyed all-American transman.

12. Stormy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have red hair. But it's dark and straight, not the bright curly "brave" type hair. I have pale skin but almost no freckles. And I have blue eyes.

13. JackWin

I have ginger leg hair, that count?

14. GingerGuy

It does. In my case, ALL my body hair is red. Yes, some of the most awkward moments in my life was being asked if I was a ginger "down there".

15. Deaf Not Blind

Well...

:roflmao:

16. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I'm pretty gingery. My first and middle names are both after gingers too. My parents are cruel people...

17. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

Yea, you're one of the hybrids we genetically engineered to help us have spies who blend in with the rest of society.

Also, gingers are a lot like gays I think. You can eliminate them just be eliminating other gingers. I'm gay, and have no other family members who are, except my mom's cousin, but we're pretty distantly related. In addition, I have no ginger relatives.

Also, I've been called a half ginger. I have the freckles. My hair used to be really ginger, but now it's getting closer and closer to blonde, I call it strawberry blonde. Also, my eyes are brown. Other gingers always ask me "if you're a ginger, why are your eyes black?"

haha, that just made me think "If you're from Africa, why are you white?" lol

18. FJ Cruiser

Copperish hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and freckled arms and shoulders. 3/4 ginge here.

19. Kerploop

Im Ginger and I know it!!! Does green eyes work? Red hair? Check. Uncountable freckles? Check. Pale. Check. Blue eyes. No check. Just green eyes. A lot of you people sound like the ultimate Ginger. Lol!  We will be spectacular!! I know too many boy fingers though....