1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haha He Deserved To Be Slapped

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thandrami, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Thandrami

So I went to a 3rd of July part at a families friends house to watch some fireworks and go swimming and such. And its been like 7 or 8 years since we have seen these people so I was just sitting out back (everyone was outback) at a table texting people to make sure no one would talk to me so I could avoid any awkward conversations. Anyways, while I was sitting at the table there was about 4 other people there as well. They (3 guys, 1 girl) started talking about this show thats for MEN because it has guns and cars and this girl who only wears lowcut shirts and shoots guns. The convo. then turned into how awesome it would be if they threw naked chicks in there for the hell of it. After a few minutes of that one of the guys said that two women together is incredibly hot but two guys together is just WRONG (and he emphasized wrong). His wife heard this (she knows im gay but I guess he didnt) and she slapped him quite hard. He had no idea why but continued on how two guys together is just wrong and she then started to punch him (on the arm) and after the convo stopped she leaned in and Im assuming told him about me (not sure she was whispering).

I was texting people and pretending not to listen. I was just laughing in my mind because he deserved to get hit. Take that homophobic a******* and yay his wife! (!)

2. MathMan

lol hell yeah, i wish I could have seen that. kudos to his wife for sure! :grin:

3. Silvails52

That is awesome! lol

4. Jared

Reading this made my day, his wife is awesome.

5. GingerGuy

I really wish I had half of this woman's bravery. Yesterday I witnessed my own younger brother, who is ignorant about me, saying some really homophobic slurs to his friends, trying to express them. He saw a gay couple kissing at night and said the typical "they can do it but not in public", which is just another way of saying he has something against it. I just remained silent and listened to music. Should have slapped him as well.

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bravo to the wife :slight_smile: Not that I condone violence but he did deserve it.

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2012 at 07:47 PM ----------

That annoys the f**k out of me. It's like, oh so it's fine for me to watch you sucking face with your girlfriend but I can't kiss mine? Most of the time I see more gay couples just simple kissing compared to the amount of straight couples who make out all the time. And yet people say that's worse than a man and a woman practically eating each others' faces. >_>