1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A couple of questions for crossdressers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mimerio, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Mimerio

Okay first off - these questions may seem a little vulgar in terminology, I apologise if you get offended.

1) Which bathroom do you use? (Silly question yes, but a friend of mine used the opposite genders once)
    2) Men, how do you conceal / hide your penis?
    3) Women, how do you conceal / hide your breasts
    4) Women, how do you make it look like you have a penis?
    5) Would you go through with a sex-change? Why / Why not?

Thanks for answering and I hope I haven't offended.

2. Zontar

I'm not a crossdresser, but only because I give into societal pressure like a pussy and not do it. The truth is, I am somewhat transgender but will never admit it to myself, so I'll answer as if I had the balls to go through with it.

If I were out in public, I wouldn't bother using the restroom unless it was the family restroom. It's not worth the trouble and I wouldn't want to turn ordinary outings into a giant civil disobedience rally.

There's all sorts of things you can do (google "tucking"), but depending on what you wear and how big you are, you probably don't have to do anything at all. If someone's out in public, and they're wearing normal girl clothes like a normal girl would, then there's nothing you have to worry about as far as tucking goes because that area isn't even emphasized or exposed to begin with. Of course, if a crossdresser goes out parading around in slutty fetish gear like an idiot, in ways no normal girl would ever leave the house dressed, they're going to be looked at for a lot more than just their giant bulge showing.

Basically, if you dress in something where you actually have to worry about that, your outfit may be a weeeeeee bit slutty. Whether or not you're a real girl.

No, as I have no aversion to my penis. I don't have any real dysphoria to my gender, at least I don't think so, so I couldn't justify that. Also, even I did, I'd have a pretty hard time justifying it anyway since I have a personal objection to operating on or otherwise modifying your body when you're not at death's door. I've long gone without antidepressant medication or allergy medicine specifically for this reason, and it doesn't encompass just medicine either as I would also have a hard time justifying tattoos or piercings under this umbrella. No, I'm not religious, but I do view the body as a "temple" of sorts, not to be desecrated lest you really go and fuck shit up needlessly.

However, there are things I don't like about my body, independent of what anyone thinks of me. I prefer to be more lean than muscular, really thin, shorter, and haaaa-a-a-ate my body hair. If I didn't have that objection to destroying healthy tissue I would absolutely have everything below the head lasered off.

I don't know if this makes any sense, but I only feel some "kind" of dysphoria when it comes to sex. Day-to-day, looking "manly" doesn't bother me, but I feel absolutely ugly and disgusting in bed when I'm fat, hairy, tall, and muscular. I know a lot of straight girls (and gay guys) want the tall hairy muscular man, but I can't deliver him without feeling disgusting and entirely uninterested during sex. This would probably explain why I never find willing dates. (I hope you all enjoyed being weirded out by my hipster gender bullshit.)

#2 Zontar, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
  3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I had a crossdressing partner, which at some point I want because it's really hot, I wouldn't want him to hide his penis. As far as women, I don't really care what they do as l can get pegged. ^^

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. Usually if it's a drag performer, they likely use the men's washroom because likely they're performing at a gay club so...well the obvious conclusion there. Otherwise usually a family washroom or just waiting till they get home.

2. Concealing the penis, or "tucking" can be difficult dependent on the size. Some are able to just use duct tape to sort of create a flat area, others tuck their testicles in this area that is part of the pelvis that from my understanding is almost built to put your testicles in and for them to come back out lol...though I don't know for sure since I've never really tried or seen, and then they just tape the penis shaft to their body.

3. Don't know as I'm not a woman obviously lol

4. This part I still don't know but I'm thinking to create a bulge they'd likely use socks or something? Correct me if I'm wrong any drag kings on here.

5. This is often a big misunderstanding about cross-dressing (though I prefer the name "drag" rather than cross-dressing but others are fine with the name). Excluding a small percentage, most drag kings and queens are not wanting to become men or women depending on the gender (men if a drag king, women if a drag queen). In most cases drag is about performance. They are creating an illusion that they are of a different gender, but most drag queens and kings I've talked to have no want or need to become the opposite gender. They like being their current gender and want to stay that way and just keep performing for the fun of it.

Hope that clears up some of it.

5. Deaf Not Blind

Haha! If people on here are offended, they are on wrong thread! You just want to know the truth, and that is not a problem at all. :slight_smile:

I cringe and go into women's. :frowning2: I have only had one older woman look funny at me. transguys not on T can get away with looking masculine in dress and still use it. But i did BY ACCIDENT, or subconscious as it was just before I came out to myself, use the new library bathroom and go in the mens one. I wondered why they put urinals in there. Then my brain told me, it is not the ladies room stupid. OHHH! So on way out, I saw a teenage boy coming in! His face is why I won't go in a men's room. I joked, Oh its clean now! and then after I was done in women's room, he was waiting for his mom and saw me and oh he looked a bit like :eek:. Sorry kid, I really didn't mean to scare you honestly!

I just use a pull over binder, Air Walk. It is not stick straight flat, but is really good. I wear it daily and no pain. I do not recommend the velcro ones they are more flattening, but i think look less real and DO hurt. then any shirt I got on looks normal. see my photos on my wall and you can see how good it works.

if i want to, I got a soft pack from a company that is 3d and very realistic, i paid $200 for it, on sale. David – LolaJake
    there are far better and more expensive prosthetics: FTM Prosthetics :: Designed to complete every FTM's Transition the maker also makes prosthetics for missing other parts when there is an amputation.
    and that is kinda how i feel, like I am missing a part.

I saw the work done to make artificial penis out of our own bodies and it is not good. so many obvious scars and not a guarantee of feeling! i have had many surgeries in my life, so i hate to do any more. IF i did have a complete sex change, i would want to be normal looking, not have a fake looking dick. It isn't just about how a woman, or man, sees me...it is a lot how I see myself, to see normal. If it is not normal, average, I will be just as distraught as before only have about $20,000 less in the bank and pain and numbness to boot. I really hate to have to live life in this body as is, not passing, and live like a Butch Dyke if I wanna be with a woman or a Tomboy if I had a guy. Inside of me is a guy, and unless you can look in my eyes, as windows to my soul, and somehow see me in there longing to come out, nobody knows of my existence. It would be a blessing to be able to at least somehow pass, to maybe make my body appear manly, perhaps just some testosterone would be enough? I really don't see how I can be happy and date or be a good husband if I am like this. :/ That is only reason I see for transitioning all the way, is to just go about day to day living as ME.

6. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I have been in 2 drag show performances so I guess that counts as cross-dressing.

1) I use the women's restroom. Last time the ladies looked at me strangely.

2) N/A

3) I used a sports bra the first time and the second time I was just wearing a really baggy shirt with a bra. My boobs are not hard to hide if I'm wearing a baggy shirt. I might wear a binder next time.

4) I wore boxers but with baggy shorts so didn't use anything to look like a penis. If I wear tight pants in the future I'll probably use something to create that bulge.

5) No, I just enjoy dressing up and dancing in drag shows. It's a lot of fun. Many cross-dressers are not transgender. The term cross-dressing is different than transgender which confuses people.

7. GayJay

1) The bathroom situation depends on where i am(how many people are there) and who i'm with.
    If am at a place that ain't to crowded and i think am gonna get away with it i will use the mens. I did it at the swimming baths by accident though and clearly there was no pretending so i just had me pee and left red faced.
    If am with a friend am not out to as trans i will use the ladies if i am REALLY desperate but i try to avoid using public bathrooms.
    At school it is really good as we have unisex toilets, i am the only person at the school that doesn't complain about this!

3) Well seen as my parents don't support me being trans and i'm not in a position to buy a binder. I use ace bandage and tape. But i can't wear it all the time it provides a good flat chest and looks normal under my shirt but after a few weeks it does hurt. When i breathe it hurts even when it is off.

4) I don't really do this yet. Just tend to wear cloths baggy around the crotch so you can't tell.

5) Yes in the future i would have a sex change. I am so unhappy with my parts now and top half surgery is a definite must in the near future. I think it is worth the pain and scarring to be able to look at myself and feel better. also i go the gym and swim a lot so a flat chest would just be amazing in this situation.
    As for bottom surgery i do feel like i want it. To have a penis seems necessary to life. (Self confidence, sex ect...) But i haven't weighed up the pros and cons yet so i would have to think more in the future before i decide :slight_smile:

8. Catkin

To be honest, it matters what level of cross-dressing you mean. My wardrobe is pretty evenly split between boys and girls clothes, I generally dress a bit androgonously, but I also have my girly days and my very boyish days. So a bit of cross-dressing is a pretty everyday thing for me. My hairstyle is also fairly neutral.

1) The ladies bathroom
    2) N/A
    3) This one is hard to answer actually. I normally just wear really baggy t-shirts which hide pretty much everything anyway. Although one day recently I did wear two pairs of sports bras under my shirt, to try it out and because I was feeling particularly boyish that day.
    4) no
    5) I definitely wouldn't go through with a sex change. I'm happy with my body and my gender how it is, I just like wearing boys clothes a lot of the time for some reason.

9. SFSorrow

For me personally:

1) On the very rare occasions I've been out dressed up I've always used the mens as my feeling is that, even though I may not be dressed like it, I'm still a guy underneath.
    2) Wearing tights is how I've dealt with it so far. I'd rather wear stockings but practical considerations have ruled it out so far.
    3) NA
    4) NA
    5) No, because I don't feel like I'm a woman trapped in the wrong body and I'm not unhappy with presenting as male in my day to day existence. Although I have read that a lot of cross dressers later in life decide that they do want to go full time I definitely don't at this stage in my life.

Bear in mind that cross dressing covers a range of behaviours which may overlap but not necessarily. Drag kings and queens, transvestites and transexuals (plus any other categories I may have forgotten) all crossdress but not for the same reasons.