1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What pets do you guys have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VenomousWeb, Jul 7, 2012.

1. VenomousWeb

Europe, Originally from The South Pacific
    I have a cat, shes fuzzy and grumpy ... her brother is stalked by the neighbours cat ... we're pretty sure neighbours cat has a gay crush on him, but hes not really interested ... I'm just glad their all neutered either way!

The girl kitty is antisocial >.< But her bro is a big chicken, at least hes not a homophobe, he hangs with the neighbours cat, which is great.

Do you guys have any cool pets or cool pet stories?

2. Jessica816

I have a 3 year old Min-pin named Mr.Bigz..Love the little guy to death but he has the worst attitude I've ever seen on a dog. Just last week i took him to the vet to get his shots and he bit the vet! They had to give him two different kinds of sedatives just to get his shot and nails cut!

3. I have a 6 year old budgie. He's the cutest thing ever. He speaks a few words, like his name and mine. He's always loose around the house and knows his way around it quite well. Sometimes I play dead to see his reaction and he starts playing with my face, that little bitch.

4. mischa91

I have a house full of pets. I have 2 cats, Spencer & Mischa; Spencer's a pretty nice cat, he scratches things which is annoying but Mischa is a bit different, she likes me but not anyone else, she stinks and she pukes a lot. The last vet to see her classified her as a 2* cat, that means she will cause harm to herself and others when she's in a freaked out mode (i.e at the vets).

I have a horse, Phoenix, he's an 11 year old mustang cross. He's my baby, love that guy!! Mostly everyone else is scared of him as he has a tendency to lose his nut once in a while and buck like a rodeo horse :slight_smile: His job is to plod around on trail with me and look at nature.

I have fish too; 1 dwarf puffer fish, 1 female betta and my saltwater reef has 2 clownsfish and 1 blue damsel. In the reef i have various inhabitants, shrimp, crabs that kind of thing and corals.

5. Schmuckatelli

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    We have 2 English Bulldogs. Max and Lord Nibbler (Nibbles). Max likes to lay around the house all day and sleep and Nibbles loves getting by your feet and living up to his name. Its great having 2 of them caz they play with each other all day......anything can be turned into a tug a war in our house......backpacks, socks, dog toys (tennis balls don't know how they do it) and my favorite water bottles. Other than that you just have to get use to drooly faces attacking you with dog kisses when you come home. :slight_smile:

6. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love animals!! I have 1 dog who is the sweetest dog in the world. :slight_smile:

I have 10 cats (2 indoor, 8 outdoor) and each of them has their own personality. 2 of the cats are gay and in love! Their names are Tooty and Fluffy and I call them "Gaybies" because they eat together, sleep together, curl up together, and yeah..they are so cute.

I have 1 donkey and 4 horses. I don't get to spend as much time with them as I'd like but my mom does more. They are all very sweet!

And the weirdest pet we have is a baby goat. She lives in our house and back yard. Her goat family was killed in a tornado so we adopted her and my mom has been bottle feeding her. My favorite thing to do with her is run really fast away from her so she will chase after me. She runs so funny and likes to use her horns.

7. Gallatin

One dog, a pit bull boxer mix. He's my baby. :slight_smile:

8. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have two cats. They're little terrors.

9. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have an ancient blonde lab named Peaches. We rescued her when I was in like, the 6th grade, and she's enormous. Like a bear. And even though she's really, really old now I still call her puppy to keep her feeling young.

10. I have two kittens named Esteban and Cheddar

11. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I have three dogs. Two of them are miniature pinschers; a black-and-tan and a stag-red, both are female and are always competing for attention :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My other dog is a husky-german shepherd mix. Whats odd about him is he thinks he is a kitten He streches like one, eats and drinks like one, and he even sleeps like one!

12. DPQuarter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have...
    -1 dog
    -5 fish
    -1 hamster (she's 6 years old, we call her super hamster)
    -3 cats
    -3 miniature donkeys
    -3 horses
    ...But i want MORE!

13. bob94

I have an axolotl named Timmy. He's my baby :slight_smile: This isn't actually him, but he looks like this:
    [​IMG]

14. ameliawesome

My giant Chihuahua-minpin is snuggled in bed with me right now. His name is Pajamas.

15. Thandrami

I have 4 aquariums (probably will have more soon lol) and I just purchased 2 large rats. I love them so much!

16. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a 6 month old female Pomeranian. :slight_smile: She's so precious. Her name is Babie.

17. lewis15

I have 2 pure bread brittany spaniels and a chihuahua

18. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a black pug named Zoey, a russian blue cat named Remington Steel (remi for short) and a mix cat named Smoke.

19. DanA

I have a cockapoo that just turned 13 today (/.o.)/

She is the most adorable thing you will ever see... old dogs are adorable. Her paws smell like Fritos :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a two-year-old Golden Retriever named Nestor. He can do all kinds of cool tricks.