1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm So Gay It's Not Even Funny

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Custard, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Custard

My mom and I were shopping the other day, (we've been shopping excesively lately, because our power was out for 3 days and we had nothing else to do. It just came back on around 5pm-ish today.), and so I see this insaneelyyyyy hot girl, and I keep sneaking glances at her butt, right? I mean, she was wearing tight yoga pants and her butt was probably the most attractive one I'd ever seen... I'm a lesbian. How could I NOT stare? So my mom looks at me and shes like 'What are you staring at? You look like your in love' and she laughed. Then she turned around and noticed there weren't any boys around. I bit my lip and was like 'oh crap', in my brain of course, not outloud. Then she looked back at me and laughed again, 'You know, those shoes aren't THAT attractive.' I felt myself sigh with relief and look over. There was a rack of shoes just next to the cute girl. Thank god for shoes. Ohmylord.

Do you guys have any funny stories about being so gay that you've gotten CAUGHT for being so? XD ♥

2. King

King Guest

At my job, I often see rather attractive guys... So they're perfect eye-candy. One time, relatively recently, I was talking to one of them and he had an EXTREMELY attractive smile. Like, drop-dead gorgeous. So I'm in awe talking to him, and when he left, I actually said, out loud, "Damn, that SMILE!"
    That was fun explaining to my co-workers for surrrre...

King x

3. Custard

^ I laughed out loud, that's so something I would do. :lol:

4. SkyDiver

I was at a basketball game with some friends, and there were some insanely hot guys on the court. Only one person I was with knew that I was gay, and I was sitting next to her, so we started quietly getting excited about how hot they were. I tried to be quiet and said to her, "Oh wow... he's cute!!!". One of my other friends behind me said, "Um.. did you just say he's cute?"

And I was like.. "Um... no....? I.... said..... shoot!" That seemed to work for her and both me and friend were like "Phew.....".

It's funny though how much I've changed since then. Now I would be like, "YES, I said he's cute." :slight_smile:

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

If someone's ever caught me, they haven't said anything, but I've always had problems with my eyes snapping to women I find attractive, even before I knew I wasn't straight. The most recent example was just earlier today when I went to a coffee shop to meet with the local atheist group. There was this one girl a couple years older than me in a low-cut tank top. We weren't talking to each other, so in the end I wound up just not looking at her at all since it was impossible for me to keep my eyes on her face.

The worst part was that her boyfriend was sitting right there the whole time. Smart, attractive, probably straight, and taken. :icon_sad:

6. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've seen some really attractive guys where I work as well. I'm probably so transparent about checking them out, too. I'm such an idiot.
    I'm sure someone has noticed, but nobody has said anything.

7. lewis15

There's a really hot guy that sat behind me in lunch, and he would always go to the vending machine to get a drink. The vending machine is right next to our table, and, he's got a nice ass and I always stare at him. So my friend (who at the time, I hadn't came out to) notices this and later on like a month later when I did come out said something like, "I'm your best friend, you think I don't notice when you stare at Brayden's (hot guy) ass at lunch?"

8. anonymous1

At lunch one day I was kinda zoning out with my eyes unfocused not thinking. My friend was like "Omg she's staring at my boobs!" One of my other friends (lesbian) I was out to at the time started laughing so hard she fell over. I wasn't staring but felt mortified!

9. SkyHunter

SkyHunter Guest

One day I was in a clothes shop trying on a jacket with my mum when I saw a really hot guy who worked there. I completely forgot what I was doing there and my mum asked what was I staring at. I said 'nothing' and smiled at the guy, who also smiled at me. That happened long time before I accepted I liked guys too.

10. DrummerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No one has ever said anything to me when I check out other girls, but when I came out to one of my friends, she said "I thought so, you tend to gravitate more towards girls than guys".

11. Pain

Pain Guest

:grin:
    About a year or so ago, this happened:
    "Harry!" My dad called me into the kitchen.
    "Sorry," I hear my sister's voice. "I outed you."
    I gave her the most deadly of all stares, as I walked into the kitchen, terrified.
    My dad looked upset.
    "Why didn't you do the dishes?"

12. Custard

^LOL. Sorry, late reply, haven't had time to get on lately, but Que, that's hilarious. x'D

13. Gen

Gen

Oh god, I have one >_>.

So me and my friends were talking about a girl, my best friend(and obsession at the time), was with. So only Me, BF, and "Bob" were talking out of the four of us.

Me:"I dont know. She is just really annoying."
    BF: "Really?"
    Bob: "He just doesnt like the fact that your not with him."

(I heard "He just doesnt like the fact that your with her ")

Me: "We'll yeah. Thats what I've been saying???" (*FACEPALM*)
    Everyone: ................*stares*.....................
    Me: What o.o?
    Everyone:........... O_O
    Me:........*replays scenario* OH!!!
    Everyone:...................
    Me: Wait no...... That not......
    Everyone: O_O................
    Me: .....:C

I wasnt out to any of them at the time. But I think they know I was confused now :/.

14. Caoimhe Fayre

I am definitely loving these, lol... the phrase just popped into my head, "...because straight girls don't stare at boobs nearly as much as I do."

I think my closeted days, I was very careful. Lots of times I couldn't even look at people. My closest similar story would be: talking with my crush, she was helping me prepare for an interview and kept saying "eye contact! look at me!" and I was thinking "how do I look at you and not check you out?" but of course said nothing... :newcolor: