1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so some one told me today being gay is a choice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Jan 18, 2008.

1. so i responded with this
    "first off wtf
    being gay bi trancegender lesbian pansexual or Genderqueer or what ever else is out there is not a choice i am bisexual and if i had a choice i would not be if i had a choice i would be straight why would some one pick to live a life like this were the whole world is against them and they are always in danger most wouldnt it makes no sense being any of these things is not a choice for most people i did NOT chose to be bi sexual why the fuck would i chose to live a life were every one hates me and i am looked down on and i have to live in fear why would any one do that i was bashed last year why would i chose to live a life that makes things like that posible every day my life..who in their right mind would chose to live that life ... oh yea i chose to be this way just liek she chose to have brown eyes or he chose to be black or the way you chose to be straight.. dude get a clue and dont be such a arrogant ignorant narrow minded ass.."

2. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I couldn't have put it better myself. What was the reply and were they "converted"?

3. Louise

Are you sure they weren't just trying to wind you up. You sound like easy prey to get going, especially on this subject which touches you so closely.

I have found irony/sarcasm is the best weapon in this sort of situation, give it a go, it might amuse you to turn the sitation round on the person and have the last laugh. Any other response is just feeding into their stupidity/lack of education.

Next time someone says homosexuality is a choice you just have to say 'damn if I had known I would have chosen to be black, Jewish AND homosexual just for the fun!' :dry:

4. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Good one, Louise :thumbsup:

5. umm we are not aloud to use that in speech and debate
    and their reaction was they shut up and didnt say much else exept "well ummm yea your right no one would"
    so i won (!) (!)

#5 Monique_Massacre, Jan 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  6. Ty

Ty Guest

7. i know right

8. Alexander

9. TyraBanksIsFierce

You should have killed them:badgrin:

10. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

ignorance is bliss as most people would say!:dry: