1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It happened!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GingerGuy, Jul 10, 2012.

1. GingerGuy

Words cannot say how good last night was for me. I know that technically there is a thread for it already, but this is not just a story, its my present. In a party (a straight party!) I kissed a guy yesterday :kiss:. For the first time. It was not just a kiss, we actually made out for quite a while and by some miracle managed to avoid my brother, who was there with us. I feel so happy for finally making this accomplish, I guess the life of loneliness I thought I would have is only a pessimistic illusion. Ill post more details later, when the "hyper phase" is already passed. I thank God for such a good place like EC to exist, so that its possible for me to talk to someone about it.

Thank you Mr Sandman, for hearing my prayers! :icon_bigg

2. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

Congratulations. Keep us posted on your new flame.

3. hml8

that's awesome! also congrats on your brilliant avoiding skills! :grin:

4. Night Rain

Yeah! :grin: I want to hear everything about it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Deaf Not Blind

ohwow...

im imagining it in my mind...and you are smiling soooo big!

6. GingerGuy

Ok, here's the sweet, sweet story.

There was a party me and my whole study group (I am in a trip to study spanish in spain) could attend today if we wanted to. I didnt really want to go, but because everyone else would be there, I went anyway. In the party, we were supposed to wear white, and if it wasn't for this detail, I would probably never have met him. Right after we got in there, I notice there was a guy, also from a study group but not from mine, who was wearing an "exquisite" white shirt. It depicted two guys kissing. I got very shocked, I had never seen someone with the courage to wear a shirt like that in public. I approached him pretending I was just into friendship, and we talked for a while. I took the courage to ask him if he was guy. He told me he was straight, but I was still suspicious. Since when would a straight guy wear that shirt? So we went dancing with our groups and I decided to start dancing next to him. I could see he was getting interested, looking at me often and smiling. So I called him to go chat in private in one of the small couches at the corner of the dancefloor. There, he told me he was gay, and he talked about his life and coming out experience. By the way, he's handsome, tall, dark skin, a proeminent nose and iranian heritage (which makes his shirt seem specially ironic). We talked about our past experiences and when I told him I had never kissed a guy before, he offered himself to be my first. I was very scared, not because I thought it would be bad (my body was burning for it) but because I was terrified that someone I knew would see us, and then my life would never be the same again. I looked around and saw no one, and then went for it.

(a couple of minutes in heaven)

I liked the kiss so we started making out, then we talked and I got to know him a bit more, and we went to dance again. We got back to the couches and now we kissed more fiercely, I was almost taking his shirt of right there (I wish we could have done it). The process repeated itself and in the end we made out five times in the same night, always in the same place. He gave me his facebook and I just added him,. and I dont think my brother or anyone else from my study group has caught us. (at least not during the kiss).

Im leaving to go back home next week, but hes at a hotel in the center of town, so Ill ask for his phone number and well meet there to have some fun together, if I have the time. But god, it was so amazing! I really wish I could do it again!

7. Deaf Not Blind

oh i want to kiss somebody too! lucky dog you! HIGH FIVE!

8. Night Rain

I'm still amazed that you managed to make out without getting caught. I can't imagine how. :grin: It's strange that he was wearing that shirt and still denied being gay.

Why is he at a hotel? Shouldn't he be at dorm or home or something? xD

9. GingerGuy

Actually, we did get caught, but by complete strangers, so it doesnt matter as much. There was a time 3 straight men sat in the couch next to ours, and he wanted to kiss me again. I said no because i thought they would do something, but he insisted saying that nobody cared. So we started doing it and when I opened my eyes again, those guys were gone. We had scared them off haha.

Well, hes with his friends in a hotel that was rented by the trip he went with. I did the same before so I know how it works. Why couldnt I be his roommate there, at least for a single night? ;-)

10. Night Rain

Normally I would dislike this kind of relationship, but nice move you've got there. :grin:

11. GingerGuy

We are not in a relationship (how could we? We live in different continents), we just decided to hook up. I am glad he was single and also that he was open minded enough to not always want a relationship. One of my closest friends is also gay, but hes always saying that he hates hooking up and meaningless sexual encounters make him feel dirty. Different personalities, I guess. I dont really think about settling down right now, Im still young and unless someone turns out to be really special (it already happened but he was straight :-( ), I dont think Ill get into a relationship anytime soon. If I do, only after I fully come out, because it would be very hard to hide having a boyfriend from my family.

12. Roz

Roz

Don't forget to use protection. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Night Rain

Well, I was under the impression that he came to Spain with you (you said he was from a different study group and the whole hotel thingy).

Anyway, have fun, and keep it safe.:grin:

14. Lad123

Congratulations on your first kiss! You're so brave to kiss in front of everyone, especially with your brother lurking around somewhere.

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

15. IrisM

:eusa_clap

I am glad you met someone and it went so well. Everyone deserves to have nice things happen to them. ^^

16. GingerGuy

I just realized how funny is it gonna be when I come back from this trip and then my dad asks me, "So, my son, have you gotten any pretty girls there?" xD What do you guys think I should answer?

Also, follow my example (guys only) and sing mr sandman to yourself everytime you know another guy will enter your life. You never know and it also does not bite that its such a cute song!

17. BudderMC

Well, congrats to you for that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I will say I'd think it's better to go with a mentality of "if someone saw us, who cares (since nobody's said anything)" rather than "I really hope (and think) nobody saw us since nobody said anything". That way if someone does bring it up, one has a better outlook than the other. :slight_smile:

18. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats on a great experience! It sounds like a lovely and fun way to break the ice and start into the dating world :slight_smile:

Since you love the song Mr. Sandman so much, have you seen this? These guys were really popular in the LGBT community in the 80s and have dozens of fun songs, but alas, very little video exists. Fortunately, this one does.

[youtube]TaZrZpIqx_E[/youtube]​

Note: The line "Give him two legs like Greg Louganis, but make him public about his gayness" is sort of interesting because at the time, Greg Louganis was closeted. I wonder if their song helped encourage him to come out?