1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your first same-sex kiss!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cassiem, Jul 10, 2012.

1. cassiem

I'll go first... It's a bit depressing at first, lol!

So, I was in hospital for attempted suicide. I was placed in the adolescent ward (it was my second time there). I dumped my stuff on my bed and went to the rec room. A girl who looked to be around my age with short purple hair was sitting there. I flopped on the couch and said, "Fuck, this place is a shithole. What are you in for?" And we got talking from there. She, too was in for attempted suicide. We began talking about what had led us to this place, and she told me she was a lesbian, her family were extremely strict catholics, and she got bullied at her school for being gay. I told her she was bi and we hi fived.

Anyway, later that night, she and I were sitting on her bed with the curtains drawn, having a d&m (deep and meaningful). We kept shuffling closer and closer to each other and making excuses to touch each other. There was a silence, where we were both just looking at each other, and I leaned in and kissed her :3

So yes, that was my first same sex kiss... Share your stories :slight_smile:

2. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

mine, mine is like this ....I basically wanted to vomit afterwards, I have never regretted anything more in my life it was so gross because he went full out face action but hey I agreed to it because I was stupid and insecure ( I really strongly dislike and possibly hate my ex, that jerk who dumped me the day after using me like that..... and still asked for more even though we weren't together anymore......) I honestly feel sick thinking about it

Honestly I wish I could have saved my first kiss for wonderful person and I'm with now and will be with from now on :frowning2: my one regret Ill have forever is not saving my first kiss for this wonderful person who cares most for me and loves me... :frowning2: sigh, if only I had known

#2 Witchcraft, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2012
  3. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

Still waiting...

4. Night Rain

5. im awkward, really awkward.

if you dont count spin the bottle pecks and stuff then.... this would be it i suppose.

i was sleeping over at my then girlfriends house, we watched a movie then got into bed to sleep.... we faced each other cuddling for a bit then we both turned over to go to sleep but she kept her hand on my back and stroked it. then i turned over saw she was facing me but her eyes closed, went in to kiss her moved closer put my arm over her.... then it went downhill.

i ruined the moment, as i put my arm over her to pull her closer i put my hand on something unkown an was like.... 'wtf is that'.... then realised it was just a bunch of junk in her bed, then moment ruined went in to kiss her..... we kissed, but then for some reason i instantly scooted over to the other side of the bed and was like 'i cant sleep next to you'. i was disgusted with myself for doing something like that even though i wanted to.

(this was before i was fully comfortable with myself.. so looking back it was internalized homophobia lol)

hahahha.
    awk.

6. GingerGuy

I did it in another thread. Just search the ones created my by and you will know :-D

7. BurritoQueer

Well, I'm an awkward person.
    So- a friend and I were licking everything because we wanted to see who was more daring... Anyway, we eventually got to "lick my tongue" he said.. (we were both straight or so we thought) ,
    Anyway so I did... It sort of turned out to be serious tongue making out... This also lead to a bj...

8. KeanusGuitarus

East Australia, in NSW, quite a while from Sydney.
    Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Havn't found anyone else to share it with.

9. GingerGuy

Well, have you considered any of EC's members? Some of us live in the same country as you, if you dont mind making out with a stranger.

10. Night Rain

Uh, isn't he too young for that?

11. KeanusGuitarus

East Australia, in NSW, quite a while from Sydney.
    Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Even though I trust you guys I would never really kiss unless in a relationship, and never be in a relationship unless I had known them for a while, and had seen them in person in at least one occasion previously.

12. Naren

I agree with lonewolf77.
    Still waiting.

13. kem

kem

My first same-sex kiss was with a very good friend of mine at a party. I don't really regret it not being a special intimate romantic kiss to be honest. :slight_smile:
    edit:
    I should probably describe my first meaningful kiss for the sake of the thread. It was after a party at my friend's home, and we left at the same time. When we parted ways, we stopped for a moment to say goodbye. A kiss just happened, it was sweet.

Kissing is really fun. I'd kiss almost anyone just for the sake of kissing. I'm weird, I know.

#13 kem, Jul 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  14. Just Passing

My first experience was one of uncertainty at the time and was rather unfair on the person I had it with, so I kind of regret. I don't particularly count it anyway, more like a pilot kiss before the regular stuff gets commissioned in about ten years or so at this rate. :grin:

15. LailaForbidden

Alas, i am a same-sex kiss virgin :frowning2:

16. xramonx

Not alone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But my case is even worse, since I never felt like building something with a girl, I never actually got a chance to kiss anyone
    Sucks...

17. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll go with the one that wasn't a dare.
    I was at a sleepover with about a dozen people, all of whom were lovely, but only three of whom I knew well - the guy hosting it, one other guy (a former ECer, actually), and a girl I thought was really attractive and I'd always had a slight thing for. At the time I didn't drink alcohol at all, but everyone else was drinking a fair amount.
    As soon as my female friend got a couple of drinks into her, she started getting very flirty with me, talking about how we needed to play Spin the Bottle because she wanted to kiss me, stuff like that. After a while, we were sitting on a couch together, and she was cuddling me, stroking my hair and kissing my neck. And somehow, despite all that, I was stil surprised when she kissed me on the lips. But certainly not the bad kind of surprised. xD

18. DPQuarter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've only had one kiss, it was in the playhouse at my elementary school. I was in grade 2 and this guy named Thomas just comes up and kisses me then blushes and walks away. I was left standing there in disgust because I absolutely hated it! I told my mom about it later that day and she just said I was just young and my opinion of boys would be changed when I got older :roflmao:
    As for kissing girls, I'm saving it for someone special. I just don't know who yet...

19. Silvails52

Still waiting for that special someone first.

20. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I kissed my friend in his sleep just to see what it was like, but still waiting for a true meaningful one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: