1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyle?? D:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Drakey, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Drakey

So lemme start this thread off by saying: usually I'm a pretty relaxed guy, but when it comes to my hair, I get very nervous and high strung. I constantly check myself in the mirror and obsessively comb and style my hair because...well I dunno why >.> If my hair looks bad, I get super nervous and jittery and I can't focus on anything but my hair.
    I was thinking about finally getting rid of my long hair and switching to an easier, shorter, and better looking style. The thing is, I don't know what to do! I'm really afraid that whatever I try will fail and look bad, and like I said for some reason I have an extreme fear of having a bad haircut (I'm a weirdo I know).
    My current hair looks like:

[picture temporarily removed]

and the style I was thinking of so far looks kind of like this, except maybe less spike:
    [​IMG]
    does anybody have any other good suggestions that might work with my face and stuff? Thanks for reading all that :3

2. bob94

To be perfectly honest, I don't know anything about hair. But you have a really nice face, and I think that your current long hair hides it too much. So, if it were me, I would definitely go for shorter hair. I don't know anything about styles and that sort of thing, so that's as far as my advice can go :slight_smile:.

3. Shevanel

I would've said keep a similar longish style, but just have it a bit shorter and more manageable. That's what I do with my hair when it gets way too uncooperative.

4. PuzzlePieces

I'm very much into hair and makeup! I would sugggest doing something shorter-ditch the long hair! I can tell it's pretty thick and you're flat-ironing it to tame it-not good, that'll fry your hair! Since your hair is thick you first of all need to have it thinned out, then choose a hair style that you like and is managable with your hair type, again I really suggest short cuz its thick. Here's some suggestions, hope you end up with something great!:3

Google Image Result for http://top-hairstyles.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/short-hairstyles-for-men-with-thick-hair-ideas.jpg

Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SUnreVqFZrw/TqZyi6BGYEI/AAAAAAAAAnE/wyMVYPPeICA/s1600/2011%252Bmen%252Bhairstyles%252Btrends%252B1.jpg

Google Image Result for http://emersonsalon.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/orlbloom.jpg

super long links! but they're just some hair pics off of google:slight_smile:

hope you get some ideas!:slight_smile:

5. Deaf Not Blind

im gonna get mine cut a bit shorter than your current one, but same idea.

i really like this one you picked out. and i get freaked out that some chick with scissors is gonna destroy me too.

6. Drakey

All good advice! I know I'm gonna have a panic attack at the hairdresser >.>