1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type is attracted to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brenny, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Brenny

What types of people seem to be attracted to you? Any ideas why those types seem so drawn to you?

Working in customer service, I meet a lot of people. Over the years I found that there a couple types that are always eying me, complimenting, hitting on me, etc.

1. 12-15 year old girls LOVE me. I'd guess it is because I look very young but at the same time, older to them. A combo of mature while being easy to relate to (age-wise) and approachable?? Maybe I'm too nice to them (I got 3 teenage baby sisters!). That and everyone thinks they either know me from somewhere or know someone who looks like me.

2. 30-35 year old (gay) men (duh). I have no clue why. But I hear the words "cute" and "pretty" a lot from them.

I end up in a lot of conversations with gay women as well but obviously that doesn't really count.:icon_wink

2. Ridiculous

Rodents and insects, mostly.

3. Tim

Tim

Haha, women my age, oddly.

That, and guys who seem to think because of my weight, I'm "easy" and attempt to exploit my low self esteem. But I pretty much have learned to ignore guys like that, lol.

4. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have no idea, really, but my interest is piqued. I'm going to pay more attention to it now.

5. Bolin

Old gay men used to hit on me at work....as well as pregnant, non-single women, weird stalker girls who give me love letters admitting to their stalking, and a very attractive bisexual man who was married with children...in front of his wife.

6. Fumi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was once voted "The most likely to attract gays" at school. Does that count? haha Seriously though, I have no clue. Maybe that's why I'm single.

7. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

This is going to sound judgmental, but you so have to meet the people to understand. For some reason, I seem to attract a lot of weirdos and stalkers. Its a bit scary. I have gotten 2 stalkers crush on me. One girl even made a scene and yelled that I had led her on that that I owed her at least a kiss 0.o (and she just found my fb about 3 weeks ago). Some older guy started following me around school everywhere! I had to get security involved and everything.

My friends say I attract the loners and weirdos...but that could just be because I'm a fellow weirdo so what I can I say haha xD

That and closet cases. In the last year I have gotten really good at attracting people who are just coming out or about to. I don't complain about that one because I like being able to help people in that way. Its a soft spot, what can I say.

8. Martee

Martee Guest

Lesbians about my age.
    Old perv men...the last one to ask me was 60 :eek: geez.

9. CelticRae

Honestly I really don't attract many people at all most of the time but if I do they are usually......

Overweight men
    that think they have a chance with me because I am a chubby female and I must be desperate for someone so why wouldn't I pass them up. Usually don't believe me when I say I am gay.

Butch women- I'm sorry ladies who are butch, I'm sure you are wonderful people but I am just not attracted to the masculine look.

Women with emotional problems
    - This always seems to happen to me. Women who are cute but have serious issues always seem to cling to me. this is probably the most annoying of the people that I attract.

10. Colton

I'd say guys between 16 and 20.

11. lilyoflife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i attract the needy guys because i give them something they never get from others: attention and acknowledgement of their existence

12. silkfrog1292

missionaries, telephone salesman and mosquitoes, mostly

13. Deaf Not Blind

Dear Alley,

You know, I must admit, I been stalking you on EC. I checked out every photo you have, and then stole it and put it on my wallpaper on my computer so I can stare at you and turn you on. I just had now to admit to my stalking for some reason compelled me to write you this. GOD you are the only man in the world, or in ours, so all my friends now say they want you too. Okay, I have 2610 friends on Facebook, and I told them I am going to marry you and we are going to have 205 kids. I hope that is okay with you. Am I scaring you? Don't be frightened! :kiss:

Im just WIERD.

-------

Sorry man, just had to do it! hahahhahaha!:roflmao:

14. i attract people im not interested in..... for some reason.

i attract the 18-25 some of whom can be very beautiful but they are needy/clingy women who want a relationship for the sake of it because they cant be alone. i also attract the women who want me as a rebound, that go on and on about their exs 24/7 when they say they want to date me, erm HELLOOOO be with your ex if she was so damn great. grrrrr!

personally i dont want that for myself for someone else that might be cool, not for me thanks though.

15. lonewolf77

lonewolf77 Guest

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: too great!

16. smprob

Almost any one my eyes had looked and that don't know me, even I've liked them or not, weird. :confused: it's my curse. used to hide behind specs, and I'm so lost these days as they've started to hurt my eyes, even I got lenses changed twice. :tears:
    so much trying for a new method to deal with it.:icon_sad:

17. BurritoQueer

It seems like the people tht like to cheat are attracted to me..

18. Just Passing

I honestly have no clue, never really thought about it and people don't really show much attraction to me anyway. If they did, they must have some sort of problem anyway. :grin:

19. Ben

Ben

I don't think I attract a type. I was at pride the other day and the people who seemed to like me were all 30+. I got given a few little gifts and one of them was taking pictures of me and then lifted me up and bought me a flag and it was inappropriate and weird xD
    But yeah. The ones who are most explicit tend to be a tad older.

But then my boyfriend is my age. I got hit on by a male model a couple of times, which I'll never shut up about because it makes me feel pretty. And I've had one stalkerish guy that I know of. As for girls, they've always been a couple of years younger for some reason.

So my answer is maybe older guys, but not always. They've always been pretty extroverted, but I guess that's the kind of guy who is going to make advances out of the blue anyway.

20. sanguine

i loled :lol:

as for me I wouldnt know, mostly girls though, usually because my somewhat friendly talkish nature comes off as flirty to most of them, and trust me, ALOT of girls love it when a guy gives them the time of day just like any person deserves, I tell that to my friends that all the time but they are all chicken shit.