1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Curse With Friday The 13th

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thandrami, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Thandrami

I'm not superstitious and do not believe that Friday the 13th is different than any other 13th day of the month. But every time a Friday the 13th happens (*random fact* a friday the 13th will only occur if the month begins on a sunday...) something bad always happens to me or I just have a terrible day.

Well today I only got 3 hours of sleep, then when my alarm went off and I went to turn on my comp (like i do every morning) it took a good 15 minutes to boot up. Then after it did boot up all my icons and my start bar was missing...... I said screw it and shut my comp off and got ready for work (I ride a bike 6 miles uphill every day to get there). I look out my window and its raining with dark grey clouds in the sky..... Perfect weather for a Friday the 13th. So I still get on my bike and head off to work and when I make it to the point where the building is only 1 1/2ish miles away I try turning onto the path i normally take and there was a slick spot on the ground. So me and my bike hit the ground and slide a few feet. The result being I now have to wear a sling and a kneebrace for a week and am off of work for 3 days (doctors orders even though nothing is even sprained).

So after i fell and i called my stepmom to pick me up I called my work and the manager was giving me attitude because I wasn't going to be able to come in because I had to go to quickcare.

Ugggg I freaking hate this.........:***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***: :***:

2. lilbitlost

Wow sounds like you had a really cursed day! (*hug*)

Ive never had particularly unlucky days on friday the 13th, though when i was younger i used to get quite freaky about them lol

3. Thandrami

Well now im missing a part to my bike from the accident that now means i cant reattach the wheel so we need to go to the store and buy a new one BUT our car just died.........

4. Deaf Not Blind

:grin:

I am so sorry!

BAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!

I don't mean to be MEAN!

(snickering)

But...hehe...that is the most funny bad luck string ever!!
    You should be a standup!

5. djstcktn326

Oh no. :frowning2: Hope you feel better.