1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weird noises... was he masturbating?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mara22, Jul 14, 2012.

1. mara22

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is the first time I do this, asking people I don't know about a personal situation, but I can't take this out of my mind. I am a woman, 27. I spent a night in the flat of a friend, a guy. He is not a close friend, but I needed a place to sleep that night. He was friendly and told my friends and I we could stay. None of them staid, only me. Anyway, nothing sexual or erotic happened, he was nice and the situation was a bit awkward because we were sharing the same an only space in his flat, although in different beds. I could not sleep well because somehow I felt a little bit attracted to him. At some point I started hearing this weird noise.. don't know how to explain it, ... it sounds like he was masturbating, he was not moaning or anything, but it was a repetitive sound like .. skin and moisture... oh, this is hard to explain... haha, ok I guess you know what I am talking about. I felt both, attracted and a bit irritated by this... but I was not sure if that noise was coming from him, It was raining and some windows were opened.. so it was hard to guess.
    Next morning he asked me if I had slept ok, and told me he couldn't sleep well because of his hay fever (allergy) and his face looked quite constipated. Then I thought, ok, perhaps that noise I heard was because of his allergy, ... maybe he was scratching his nose?? ... lol!... I don't know ... what do you think?

The funny thing is that I don't feel any signs of him fancying me. But after that, I have been thinking about him a lot, and having fantasies about what could have happened... oh! and I should not! because I am in a serious relationship... anyway, thanks for reading this.. maybe I'm just being silly and should forget about the questions around that weird noise...
    Cheers!

2. BudderMC

If there's no signs (even perceived, which we usually exaggerate when we're attracted to someone) of attractions on their end, then I doubt he's attracted to you. Could he have been masturbating? Possibly. But, it is his house and his bedroom... that's presumably where he usually does it. If he thought you were sleeping and he wasn't being obvious/loud about it, maybe he was trying to sneak it in without you noticing. Or maybe it was just his allergies, or the rain, or something else.

There's really no way to know unless you outright ask him, but before you do that I'll ask you: what does that accomplish? If he was getting off while you're in the room, it'll likely just make him embarrassed, and doesn't solve the mystery of whether or not he has feelings for you... it just proves that he did something kinda awkward in the same space as you.

And welcome to EC! But I gotta ask... why are you on an LGBT support forum when this story isn't really related to LGBT themes at all? I mean, you're more than welcome to stay, but I'm just wondering if I'm missing something here. You say you're a woman, but your profile lists you as male? Just curious is all. Anyway, enjoy your stay! :slight_smile:

3. mara22

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi BudderMC. Sorry for the confusion (I didn't do anything about my profile when I entered and I didn't notice it said 'male'), but thanks for the answer and for the welcome. I am a woman, and bisexual. But I haven't feel attracted to a guy for a while.
    You're right, I mean it never occurred to me to go and ask him, that would be crazy! ... I think I just needed to hear (read) from someone else, with that honesty. He's not attracted to me, what the hell can I gain thinking about it?!... haha..
    seriously, thanks.

4. BudderMC

^ Lol, no probs. I just figured I'd ask in case something LGBT-related was pertinent to the story... you never know :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. And well, I personally think (as I said) that asking him probably doesn't help much... but maybe it's the better option for you. Only you can really decide it. Regardless, no probs though. :slight_smile:

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also, to be blunt... it's entirely possible he was masturbating, but it had nothing at all to do with you. Many guys masturbate pretty frequently and I think it's pretty common to have a ritual where they do it every night before going to bed.

So as far as his showing interest to you, I'd take the questionable sounds out of the picture and evalaute the situation entirely on whatever other clues were or were not there.

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Was his eyes red?? He might have been rubbing his eyes, when I have hay fever, and start rubbing my eyes, it gets more itchy and I start rubbing like crazy and it makes "sqidgy" noises lol

7. Deaf Not Blind

I'm lucky, my roomy is so deaf, i wait til she's snoring. yeah it can relax you so much you fall asleep really well. so maybe he thought you not know, he's kinda having a need, and it would make him forget his alleges?

i will give you this advice: Zyrtec! the generic kind changed my life! no more sinus and ear infections...3 years now. please give him that advice. then he will sleep better no matter what.

8. Ridiculous

I have never understood how guys can masturbate in bed and then go to sleep. Doesn't it make a mess?

9. Deaf Not Blind

have wet wipes on the bed stand, and it will dry off you know. wash better in morning. my opinion...dont hate me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: