1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about a girl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solarcat, Jul 14, 2012.

1. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    This isn't a pressing issue, or even a current issue, really.
    But I'm curious to see what people think about this.

When I was in elementary school, there was a girl I sorta knew. I can't remember how we knew each other... it's possible her class kept being sat down near my class during lunch or something, I don't know. But we were the same age and knew each other on a first-name basis.

Now, sometimes she'd be nice to me, and want to talk to me. Like she wanted to be friends. But sometimes she was mean and tried to make fun of me (I say 'tried to' because I don't consider adding "want-to-be" to my last name a successful taunt- and really, what did that mean? I wasn't a wannabe, I was a huge dork!).

Anyways, this whole sometimes nice, sometimes mean thing... even though we didn't know each other that well, do you think she liked me?

2. SkyDiver

Yeah, definately. It's elementary school. Unless it was obviously insulting, teasing and making fun of tend to signal attraction and friendship. That's just how young kids treat each other.

3. Deaf Not Blind

idk i had all the guys and girls act nice and mean...like bipolar. gee! i asked Barb are u my friend or enemy today? pushing you down cuz u don't obey her and keep playing but obey mom and go inside...its controlling and mean not anything nice.

4. Kerploop

Yes. Yes, she did. It kinda sounds like she did, but didn't know it. Lol!