1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chic Flicks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Youngn0323, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Youngn0323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    SOoooooo i just got back from seeing the movie 27 Dresses. It was amazing. As i sat in the movie theater watching the credits roll a little stab, a wound if you will call it, happened to my heart. I cant help but think that i will never be able to have what they have in these movies. I get quite envious when i think of it, the beautiful girl meets the guy and they fall madly in love and live happily ever after. I wont get that. And as much as i freakin love my sappy love stories the more and more i watch them the more i get a little depressed after finishing and pondering it. Dont get me wrong i have fully accepted who i am and im proud of it, but there is still that little part of me that would give anything to just be straight find that amazing girl and live my own fairytale.

but alas it seems that i must substitute my princess for a prince. OH welll that fine with me :icon_wink

2. boy0boy

yeah I know that feeling. I went to see "Brave One" where Jodie Foster's fiance gets beaten and killed while they get robbed in Central Park.

Well the tones of the movie, and her love for him, and how she missed him, plus it was just moody overall..... But that mixed with the couple in front of me.. totally made me sad! The guy was just holding her, and like she was with her head on his chest sorta and his arm around her... they just looked so happy, and I was envious... I kinda felt bad that I wouldn't "be there" for a girl like that.. you know with so many jerks out there and since as a gay guy I kinda naturally get along with females.. just made me sad, plus I was sad in the fact that I wished I had a guy to hold me like that as well! It was sad overall.....

3. trumpetkid23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eh, you know, we can have our fairytale. Besides, for straight people in chick flicks it's usuallyl the guy sweeping the girl of their feet. Wouldn't you rather be in the girl's position anyway?

4. InaRut

Don't see P.S. I love you....Or look at Valentines day advertisements....sadly my after work coffee was infront of a bunch of them.

Ruined the coffee...ahhaah

5. Youngn0323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANX FOR THAT AMAZING LAUGH!!!!!

I just had this little video play in my mind of you turning a corner with your coffee and on every corner is a big poster that you sigh at. And when you sit down you look up to see a collection of like a thousand different:roflmao: ones.

6. InaRut

Pretty much! I effin hate the mall this time of year.... Well better then Christmas, better then those 5 christmas carols they play...ALL DAY!

7. Youngn0323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Omg they did that in the store that i worked at. I sat right under the speaker sooooooo by mid December i was as close to insane as i have ever been... if i ever hear Celine Dion's silent night ever again *grabs large sharp knife*

8. InaRut

Ohhhh try listening to Christmas Carols working in a high stress situation. (The Kitchen)

9. Youngn0323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    HAHAHAHAHA the kitchen would be great!!! i could have a readily available stock of sharp knifes to take care of all the people that peev me.