1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help.Why does this girl act like this to me? Lesbian? In the closet or denial?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by heygirl128, Jul 15, 2012.

1. heygirl128

heygirl128 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A bit long but i promise its interesting! I really need some help.
    im a lipstick lesbian so most people assume im straight..
    anyways so i met this girl one night( we are both in college), my guy friend was telling someone how im a lesbian and "so hot" and the second he said that, this girl's eyes shot to me, we locked eyes, then she looked away super fast and at the ground. Then immediately acted super shy towards me, almost to the point of becoming mute lol she wouldnt say a word, would look at me then away immediately, acted very tense so i figured maybe she hated gay people. But my gaydar went off immediately, just how she was acted very nervous and shy to me. she acted very nervous, which has happened to me before ( i guess ppl say b/c i am good looking). Well later in the night i said i have to go to the bathroom to some of the group, and when i said that she sprung up and goes " Oh ill go with u!" i was completely surprised and confused cus she hadnt said anything all night until that moment LOL....well so then she made moves on me and we madeout multiple times then were holdin hands, cuddling kissing, makin out, had her arm around me around me waist while walking, etc, and this was in private and like in an area of the party not around many people, a few friends i was with saw us and a few other random ppl but it wasnt like we were doing it for attention. So yea we did that all night her initiating pretty much everything the kisses, holding hands,etc, exchanged numbers , and told this guy who was hittin on me "This is MY girlfriend, we are lesbians meaning not into boys" (which completely suprised me as well) so i figured wow, this girl must be a lesbian or somethin....

Well then after that night she avoided me for over a year, i tried adding her on facebook (few days after this all happened) but she denied my request then blocked me FOR NO REASON and wouldnt speak to me. I tried texting her but no response so i figured to give up i didnt want to get involved in this.... Well then when i ran into her over a year later, my friend said " that girl over there keeps looking at u", then i looked and saw Omg it was this girl, she looked away super fast. i tried going up to her about 10 minutes later, she like ran away from me no joke lol, but i eventually got her to atleast say "hey" back to me and then i asked "can we atleast be civil this is ridiculous?" , she immediately was like " i never hated u, " I asked her y she avoided me for so long and she said "I felt ashamed and embarrassed"... she just acted very nervous and tense while we were chatting. then my friend came to get me cus we were leaving and she asked me " where are u going later?" i figured she must not hate me then. etc...she unblocked me on facebook after that nite, and even followed / added me FIRST on another site a few months later, what the hell?. i figured she must be a lesbian then.

but yea when i see her she randomly flirts with me now, like Big and i mean BIG hugs,she even picked me up one time when she saw me walking on the sidewalk (no one she knew was around, i didnt see her but she came up to me put her face in mine and picked me up with the biggest smile on her face, then was staring at my lips....i was totally shocked), big smiles at me, and looking when im not looking at her(a few friends of mine have told me), in text messages has called me "Hun" etc, which i find odd since we arent "friends". Ive tried to be just her friend-do what friends do, like hang out, but apparently she cant do that. , so idk what to call us haha...but other times is VERY cold to me or even super avoids me, but still stares from a distance, and even RUNS AWAY, or just acts very awkward, for example when me and some of my friends walked into the bar one night, she obviously saw me but she hugged and said hi to everyone but me, but drawing attention to herself so i would "notice she was there". Mostly when she is around her friends she acts awkward but even at times when her girl friends arent around.... super confusing i just dont know what is going on. just like me she doesnt "look gay", so nobody would really suspect anything . (nobody knows about me and her hooking up except a few of my good friends) but some other people who know her think something is up with her and dont think she is straight. people have wondered why she never really hooks up with guys, and she has never had a boyfriend in the few years that i have known her. But she puts on the "image" of being straight to her friends.... i have tried to ask her to hangout a few times and 1 time she did,she acted very tense then literally started avoiding me and asked a friend to take her home.I asked a few other times but usually she says she's busy with work/school, shes obv scared of something.
    One time when i wasnt there at this party yet, she asked one of my friends (a gay guy) where i was, my friend told me this, but then when i got there and and said hi to her she acted shy, awkward and acted like she didnt care i was there. ...y would she ask where i was then? something must be going on. Why does she act so nervous around me? Do u think shes in the closet or denial? What do u think her behavior means? Maybe share some insight if u maybe acted in similar ways or something. Thanks !

2. cassidypaige

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Re: I need help.Why does this girl act like this to me? Lesbian? In the closet or den

I think she's in the closet, if she was in complete denial I don't think she would be as in your face affectionate as she is when she decides to be. I think she likes you but she doesn't want her friends or anything to know about that. I'd say don't get to involved with her, she's really back and forth and that's kinda sketchy.