1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I tell??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwEsOmEoNe, Jul 16, 2012.

1. AwEsOmEoNe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I am going into High school this year (freshman) and i don't have any gay friends. I am gay, i am not open to everyone but i don't know any other people that are gay. I wanted to know if there is an easy way to figure out if someones gay? Is there an easier way to tell that anyone knows of?

2. Night Rain

If you're into feminine guys then it's very easy. If you like masculine guys, or as they say "straight-acting", it can be complicated.

But you don't need to have gay friends. Just make friends as usual. If you want to start a relationship, it's better to start with one you're already friends with, IMO. And hopefully in can find in your pool of friends someone who's gay and suitable for you. You shouldn't make friends with someone just because they are gay.

When you're familiar enough with your friends, you can sort of tell if they are gay or not based on their tendencies. If they trust you enough they might even come out to you.

And a lot of people here seem to have trouble with identifying their crushes' orientation, so needless to say, there's no sure way to do it. It depends on your "gaydar" and your luck. :grin:

3. AwEsOmEoNe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok I got it thanks and ya I am into more of the straight acting guys.