1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[He is Watching...]Wierd Junk E-Mail I got.[And I am Well]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Jan 19, 2008.

1. InaRut

So I noticed today that my junk e-mail folder was full of like 10 new messages since yesterday. So I decided to look at it and see what kind of junk there was in there. Well I saw this one message that stood out to me:
    Title: Hi CoalGas

tunnel. Slender boats slid in and out among them, wrought in the shapes of water serpents with ineffectual. His grandson was younger, and . . . Well, he has a strong wife. It was a pity Taena couldenough by now. But enough of me. You are well

Anyone have any guesses as what this means?
    (I know it's just junk email, but I wanna see what EC can create with this random messsage)

...I think the Marmaduke Rector knows something about me...

Definition of Rector:
    1. member of the clergy in charge of a parish in the Protestant Episcopal Church.
    2. Roman Catholic Church. an ecclesiastic in charge of a college, religious house, or congregation.
    3. Anglican Church. a member of the clergy who has the charge of a parish with full possession of all its rights, tithes, etc.
    4. the head of certain universities, colleges, and schools

2. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I dunno. The serpents and the water and sliding in and out made my mind immediately go to sex. But I have a dirty mind. And if it WAS sex... the grandson thing is kinda creepy. :dry:

3. Ty

Ty Guest

^ your not alone, i thought it was one of those little sex joke things too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. InaRut

Is it a prediction for my future?...or Past...