1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wud u run 4 prom king?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Jan 19, 2008.

1. neverover

for all whos already out, wud u go nominate urself? i think ill go 4 it 4 my senior yr:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, besides, im not out. im gonna out myself if i won:slight_smile:. btw, do u think outed gay can win a prom king/queen?

2. Grof142007

OMG I LOVE UR SIGGY GO CHRIS CROCKER!

meh i would totally run

3. neverover

what?? chris crocker post another piece of me modified on youtube?? and you're telling me this, now?? im changing my sig, NOW

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never would. Though i refused to go to my prom. They wanted me to wear a suit, so i refused because i only wear casual clothes. :astonished:

5. Ty

Ty Guest

no point, i wouldnt win it.

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I don't even own a suit.....

7. Ty

Ty Guest

What kind of Gay people are you ! :O

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

The kind with no fashion sense.... :frowning2:

9. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bravo. :grin: Suits are icky. Jeans and camp shirts are what parties are about. :sunglasses:

Dressing up in formal clothes just ruins the party spirit. :frowning2:

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

^ This man has good taste! :slight_smile:

11. panda

I'd voteforyou!! CRAZY THANG FOR PROM KING(!):king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :music: :thewave: :king: :king: :king:

12. sexyalex

omg omg omg omg omg Tom....
    if it's anything i DO have stacked in my wardrobe probebly more than catoure fashion is my Tux, and BallRoom suits. in fact, most of the ones i own i designed and made most of it myself(i can't make pants properly, soo not a tailor :dry:slight_smile:
    a person dosn't need more than at least one perfect black suit if they don't have a formal lifestyle. however in ur cases above this is totally new to me. i thought everyone had suits but u proved me wrong

i got atleast one in every basic colour! my last one designed is on my profile pic :slight_smile:
    and martin if u don't go to prom for the "dress up"(basicaly why i go >.>, to look better than all the other guys at school) then go to dance to cheezy pop music ! :grin:(*hug*)

13. sexyalex

i persaonlly wouldn't. prom king and queen here is just for the rich and conseated. further more, i am disappointed with the disiplin of my school cuz it's a private catholic school and suppose to be quote and quote "up there" but the students get away with allot of stuff and it's unfair to others. and to top it off, proms are for and planed BY students selected by students.
    so...............

u know the prom is going to be hype; but the choice for prom king and queen is definetly going to be unfair. I just go to mine so i can take pictures with my friends and the dance. I DON'T EVEN EAT THE FOOD

and no one here knows i am gay but i seriously don't think telling anyone whould get me anywhere :dry: I would run for debate club presedent if that counts though :grin:

#13 sexyalex, Jan 19, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  14. neverover

hell, all my gals will prolly vote 4 me:slight_smile:, but as a joke. but hey, better than nothin, ryt?:slight_smile:

15. Jonathan

Nope. Im kinda shy and to put that kind of attention on me...

16. Nodnarb

My school doesn't have prom king/queen, so I obviously wouldn't be able to run for that.(actually, it seems like the newspaper had a poll a few months ago and most people were in favor of it, so maybe we will this year...)BUT, we have Homecoming king/queen which is a pretty big deal.

I would consider running. I mean, I'm kind of shy and don't talk a lot in school and all that, but I think it would be fun. I would have the band vote(and that is 1/5 of the school right there), and I am well known enough throughout my grade to stir up support. I wonder what the campaign posters and T-shirts would say...And there is no clear king candidate for my class, unlike this year, where Greg won in a landslide. Maybe Robby...Ha...King would be King....lol...

17. davo-man

I wouldn't nominate myself, because I think that is a bit iffy, but if someone else nominated me for it, I wouldn't pull out. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Get covered in pigs blood?

[​IMG]

18. ROFL that was amazing. Hmm I think I would if someone nominated me for it like Dave said.

19. sexyalex

:O why not?!:eek: