1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my first encounter with a mtf transgender on *******

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dolphinsneu, Jul 19, 2012.

1. dolphinsneu

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Just thought I'd like to share this with you:

I am on *******, where I met my gf. We are currently in a long distance relationship, so I am still using the site to make friends. I met this one girl and liked her profile. In her profile, she said, "You must be GLBT friendly".

So I was talking to her and the conversion got to my in drag performance a couple years ago at my school. Eventually I asked her, "How did you come to be a GLBT rights supporter?"

"I am transgendered" she replied.

After a pause, she added, "I bet you did not that coming."

I started laughing because I had not.

"It doesn't matter to me", I said. "You know, looking at your pics, even knowing this about you, I still think you are good looking."

So we agreed to hang out as friends sometime. I suggested that we go for a walk around Boston. "Don't worry if you get tired. I can carry you." I told her.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you. Nobody has ever done that to me before," she replied.

So as we were walking through the common, after we had been going for awhile, I offered to carry her.

She was unsure of what to do at first, so I got into a crouch and instructed her to jump onto my back.

I gave her a piggyback ride through the common. When I put her down, she told me. "That was great. I've never been carried by anybody before."

Unfortunately, she found a bf, who forbade her from seeing other guys, so we couldn't continue to be friends.

But I thought it was a cool experience :icon_bigg

2. secretguyX

That does sound pretty cool! :grin: I'm sure she thought it was too!
    Too bad you couldn't still be friends. :frowning2: I never understood why certain boyfriends/girlfriends don't let their partners be friends with people of the opposite sex. It makes no sense to me.

#2 secretguyX, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  3. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    insecurity. That's what it boils down to.

4. IrisM

I hope you at least still chat via the net. You might not be able to see one another in person but that doesn't mean you can't be friends on the net. I am glad you had a positive experience, and happy that you treated her well. ^^

5. dolphinsneu

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    She actually revealed to me she was intersex. She was born with both sex organs. When she was a baby, her mom had her vagina sown up and raised her as a boy. When she started developing breasts as a teenager, she began to wonder what was going on. She decided she was more comfortable identifying as a a woman.

---------- Post added 19th Jul 2012 at 07:27 PM ----------

I still read that ******* conversation we had where she said, "I bet you did not that coming." It still makes me laugh.