1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I wanna go to Disneyland.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DraculasSister, Jul 21, 2012.

1. DraculasSister

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I haven't been on vacation at all this summer D: and I really wanna go see that slinky man at the Mad T Party (youtube it, it's the weirdest thing). What's your favorite ride there? Mine is the Haunted Mansion. What's your favorite thing to eat or favorite place to eat? I only had the turkey legs and bread pudding. Am I the only one who doesn't like Space Mountain? It scared the crap outta me, I don't like being in complete darkness.

2. SkyDiver

My favorite rides there are the California Screamin', Indiana Jones Adventure and Soarin' Over California!!

Gah I want to go back so badly!

3. ultrabluecheese

I literally live 10 minutes away from the Disneyland in Anaheim, and I haven't gone in several years. And by several years, I mean double-digit years; I think eleven? Since California Adventures was opened, actually. :lol:

I guess I'm just numb to it since I live so close. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. SunSparks

OOOO, I went a few months ago with my school. It was boring because all of the rides are rather slow for me. I liked Space Mountain the best because at least is gave me a visual spectacle to enjoy xD

5. Given To Fly

I'd love to go to Disneyland. The proper one not the French one. I would gladly pay to not have to visit Paris. Stinking hole that it is... Where was I...

I'm a bit of a coaster freak - been to all the major parks here in the UK, not that there are many to choose from. The closest thing to Disney we have in Europe (without going to Paris) is probably Europa Park in Germany - kind of got a little bit addicted to the place last year. I go there and I'm just an oversized kid again :slight_smile:

6. SkyDiver

When I went, Thunder, Space AND Splash Mountain were ALL closed. :frowning2:

7. Peanuts

Oh goodness, that is honestly one of my favorite amusement parks ever. I've had so many good memories there. I love love love the funnel cakes and always try to get them. I also make a point to buy frozen lemonade because there's a million carts scattered around the park and I never get to eat it normally.

I really love the Grizzly River Run, all the mountains, the Toy Story ride, California Screamin' and the Sun Wheel. I've been wanting to go back because they've opened up Carsland and it looks amazing.

8. IllusiveRannoch

havent been to the one in California, only the World in Orlando. Fun place. best ride there in my opinion is Mt.Everest. best drink i've ever had too. i actually teared at how good a vanilla milkshake was.