1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am planning to get new eyes...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay! :eusa_danc

Basically my eyes annoy me because i find them boring. I have always wanted to get some colour contacts that can make them look different each day, so i am now planning to get some colour contacts so that i can have a different eye colour each day/week/month. :grin:

Everybody keeps telling me i am weird for wanting them, but i think they would look mega cool. I know they can be fussy and all, but my mum can teach me how to use them and stuff. :grin: I need your opinions on them first though. :astonished:

These are the colours i am interested in:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

I especially love the blue and violet colours. :grin:

Opinions? :astonished:

2. pirateninja

Wow. Imagine walking down the street and seeing someone with those eyes.

I like the red ones personally :grin:

3. Ty

Ty Guest

Whatever floats your boat, Martin, whatever floats your boat..... :wink:

4. Martin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah. One day i am red, the next i am a biohazard. It would be fun. :sunglasses: They look uber cool. :grin:
    I can't help thinking how patronising this sounds Mr Ty... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Jeimuzu

I'm intending to get a big bulky goth jacket - I found one that is totally the sex, sadly quite pricey though - and the red eyes, then if a chav starts trying to threaten me, I'll just look him in the eyes and see if he freaks out.

6. Ty

Ty Guest

[​IMG]

Ftw :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. waitingsucks

You should research the safety of them. I heard about someone who used those everyday and damaged their eyes so much that they nearly went blind =O It was in the news about 6 months ago I can't tell you any more, sorry

8. Jeimuzu

Eww no that one sucks. And bad hair, too.

9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I agree. I'm all for free expression but make sure its safe and healthy for you.

10. Astaroth

Well, being one of the people who have used vanity contacts in the past (for the last nine years), I haven't actually had any side-effects from them since I started. I'm not sure if that's due to the fact that I don't wear them daily (usually once a week or less), but they haven't really done anything negative to my eyesight at all. The only thing I'll warn you about is the black one with the white spiral (which I actually have!)... the inner edges of the contact will probably create a black ring around the edges of your vision, so I would not recommend driving with them in! That's probably true for most of the crazier contacts. However, regular color-change contacts don't usually have this problem because they simply blend colors along part of the iris.

As for what colors look cool, I had the black and white spiral, as I said above. It freaks people out once they get close enough to see, but from a distance it looks gray/blue, which is neat. I wish I had the biohazard ones! I've also had amber/honey colored ones, which were very cool and my personal favorite (nothing like looking wolfish to catch people's eyes). I did bright green as well.

But what would look awesome would be to mix and match contacts. Put a red one in your right eye and a biohazard in the left. :roflmao:

11. Martin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    o0o, did the colours you have freak people out? :grin: That is what i aiming for with them. :icon_bigg

I love your idea of mix and matching. :grin: Having two different colour eyes would be uber cool. :eek: :eusa_danc

Don't worry peeps, i'm not just going to stick any random thing into my eyes. My mum has contacts so she is uber fussy aobut them as well, so no doubt she'll be giving them uber close inspection before i am allowed to use them. That is assuming i get them. I get the feeling my dad is going to try and stop me here. :dry: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. hawkeye685

hawkeye685 Guest

Hey i'm likin da yellow nd black ones. Dey look so cool. U wud look wicked.

13. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I see you're out to "only a select few," and I've read from a (bad) source that guys who use colored contacts are definitely gay. Just an interesting consideration.

I've only seen one person use striking contacts like those. I wasn't sure what to say to her, or if I should take her seriously. :lol:

14. Grof142007

i lioke the red one and the spiral

15. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I like the violet and blue ones, here where I live like most of the girls use color contacts and some guys do too.

16. Astaroth

Yeah, every time I wore the colored contacts, people freaked out, even my friends. But that's because my eyes are the most boring color of brown without them, so it comes as a surprise.

17. lostinthought9

ooooooo i like the red ones!! lol

sadly i tried getting contacts but i couldnt put them in my eye, but im still working on it, and that was partly the reason i was getting them cuz my eyes are boring too, i was going to get some green ones....

18. sexyalex

martin i am soo behind u on that one. i most sertainly find my brown eyes boring. i plan to get a couple coloured contacts myself. in colours olive green, grey-blue, sunshine and honey. i chose those cuz i wear those colours quite often :grin:

19. Alexander

I wouldn't go with anything that is TOO weird at first. And if this is a gag, I'M KILLING YOU.

20. TyraBanksIsFierce