1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's talk about Valentine's Day <3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AshenAngel, Jul 23, 2012.

1. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

OK, So I was just wondering... What will/would you do for your partner? What would you like your partner to do for you? Best and worst V-day experiences? Idk why I'm doing this now, (in July? wtf...?) but the idea came to me and I thought, "Why not?" :wink:

2. MariRawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    What I'd do? Depends on my options. If it's in my current situation... I'd probably sing her a song. One that means something to us, or just describes what I feel very well.
    I really don't mind if she does something for me, heck I'd be fine with nothing, especially in our current situation. But if we had more options, I'd just want her to spend the day with me.
    I don't have a specific best Valentine's Day experience, but my worst is a girl I really loved a lot breaking up with me on the day before Valentine's day.
    And really, don't worry, I have random thoughts too. XD

3. Zontar

Ordinarily this day goes very badly for me.

There's a sliiiiight chance that will change next time around. Slight.

4. timo

Nothing. I think Valentine's Day is overrated and super commercial. I'd probably do something special like one week before or the day after Feb 14, just to :***: with the whole Valentine's Day concept.

5. spellbound

spellbound Guest

well, last year's vday was pretty good... until that bastard tripped me down those stairs. FUCK YOU FAT KYLE!!!
    this year... i hope im still with you.... ill problably write you a song. but im not saying anything else...

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Urgh. My lat valentines day was crap. Worst thing is, it was supposed to be a good one, but things went sour only a few days before. It's like someone was playing a cruel joke on me. :S

7. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I don't have anyone at the moment, don't know if that will change by next Valentines Day, but for sure, Valentines Day should be the same as any other day. I don't think there should be ONE day where you're supposed to show your love more than the others, I think that love should be there everyday, so I would do special things with whoever I was with often, not just because it's Valentines Day. I don't need a day to define my love for someone, it would be everyday.

8. Totoro

"Asking this in July", Lol. I guess I'll answer anywhoodles.
    Last valentines was the first one I spent on a date with someone (Still dating, so that's good, right?) I think it was our 2nd or 3rd date. We went for Vietnamese food, and then made dessert at home (Strawberry shortcake!), and then simply cuddled to sleep. It was simple, but fantastic in a sense.
    Valentines shouldn't be treated as a day to do something special, though... It's just another day, and it just coincidentally coincided with our date.

9. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

She gave me kissing disease for our first Valentine's Day... well techincally it was a plush mono microbe that I named Mony Mony. She knows I have a thing for diseases so it was cute (apparently she wanted to give me a plush microbe of a "proper STD" lol).

This year I sadly see us doing something heavily related to Homestuck...

10. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I'm considering something very special (idk, i might do it earlier than vday... not ruining the suprise! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) along with poetry and definitely some us time...<3 xx

11. Pain

Pain Guest

I hope something amazing happens, but there's a high chance I won't be able to see my boyfriend :frowning2: I just want to be around him, really. I don't care what happens, as long as we end up together that day. I've never really had a bad experience, per se, but for this first one coming up, I just want to be together with him...

12. fireworks

fireworks Guest

Ugh, hope I actually have a gf on V-Day, it's so depressing being single on Valentines!

*counts in head* Um, guys? Isn't it a little early to be talking about V-Day? Ah, who cares,, it's never too early! <3 *squeals*

Edit: OOOOH! I saw a thread in the anon section from like a gazillion years ago where you could send out anonymous Valentines messages to people on EC <3 not actually send them, but basically write a message and kinda hope theyd look... I thought it was reeaaaally cute.

#12 fireworks, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012