1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Body Hair

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Snowy, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Snowy

Snowy Guest

I, personally, hate my body hair, to the point of shaving my legs. Anyone else?

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my opinion: Why hate it? It hasn't done anything to me. I'm way to lazy to even begin trying to shave it off. I've got a fairly even coating of light, soft hair. Plus most of my body hair is blonde/light brown, so it isn't too noticeable from afar.

I kind of like it. It's sexy. I find totally hairless people reminiscent of prepubescent individuals, which is sort of a turn off for me.

But it's your body, your hair, so who am I to stand in the way. :slight_smile:

3. The Doctor

Me too! I don't mind it on other people, I just don't think it fits me well. It's funny though, because it doesn't bother me that much on other people. Basically the only thing I envy about females is that society thinks they shouldn't have any body hair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. vyvance

I only shave my legs when I'm on lifeguard duty and I've got my legs hanging out all day, but If it didn't take as much time as it does I would do it more.

5. brocub

I love my body hair. I love the fact that I can look into the mirror while wearing my work uniform to see browny blonde hairs growing just above the neck line. I love my stomach hair, my arm hair, my armpit hair. I just love it all.

6. Fumi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not a fan of body hair on me nor on other guys, but I don't hate it. Luckily for me, I have little body hair, and the one on my arms is blond and thin, so it's barely noticable.

7. GingerGuy

I love body hair on other guys, but I'm now 17 and starting to feel the weight of the responsibilities that shaving brings. There's a happy trail growing on my novel and expanding quickly over my abdomen, and some chest hair is starting to grow. I will never shave them, but sometimes it feels funny to have it, you know? Like a reminder that I can't go back to childhood anymore.

8. Snowy

Snowy Guest

The thing for me is that I have red hair, which makes me pale, which of course makes the hair on my legs stand out more. Well, it's more of an auburn tinge, so it makes my leg hair look kind of brown. Brown leg hair + pale legs = bad looking.. I also don't mind it on other guys, just myself. Well, it depends. I'd prefer them to have a medium to low amount of leg hair.. too much kind of turns me off.

9. BudderMC

It looks better on some guys more than others. There are very few cases where I'd be distinctly of the opinion that that guy needs to have/not have body hair.

Personally, I don't mind mine too much. There are bits I definitely don't think look good, but then there are others I really like. I'm not one for manscaping, so I pretty much leave it the way it is.

Note: I absolutely hated my body hair while growing up/during puberty (even though most of it didn't hit till the last year or two).

Agreed.

10. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Normally, I have a lot of body hair, which I can't stand. Dark and hairy... ew. I really hate being male, and all that hair simply isn't me- it makes it hard to look like me, so I have to shave every day.

11. Gen

Gen

I like soft small hairs, like peach fuzz :slight_smile:. You know what I mean? Like the point when you first start growing hair and its all straight and soft. But then it all goes to hell in a few years >_>. Then its all dark and harder(prickly if you shave).

Its iritating because I'm the type of person that looks best with very little facial hair, but wierd bare.... so its impossible to get it right........... But as far as the rest of my body, it depends. Like I dont hate my leg hair that much, I'll just trim it with scissors if needs it. Though I would hate chest/back/... eh.... "bottom" on myself, so I could see wanting to share that if the problem arose. Though I really dont care about hair on others.

But its usually only ever you, that cares if you have body hair is the funny part. :/

12. SunSparks

Hmmmm.... I was seriously considering posting a thread exactly like this soon. Odd coincidence.

Anyways - Too much hair anywhere is an absolute no no. I think its ok to have hair on your arms and legs.... but thats about it.

Like on me, I think without arm hair, I look weird. My hair is really weird on my arms... its like a golden brown. It doesn't match my head hair (dark brown)- although I wish my head hair was that color - but it is light enough to almost blend in with my skin. However, I don't like the look of hair on my legs so I get rid of that. Its a little darker so its more noticeable.

13. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

On other people, I don't give a damn, but I like my armpits and legs shaved personally.

Facial hair is a whole nother stories. I hate it all.

14. sanguine

I like my body hair, especially on my face, fore arms and legs, it looks great, and I certainly dont mind it on other guys too, having body hair makes me feel attractive :slight_smile:

15. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Yeah, I think the same, for the most part. I absolutely despise stomach/chest/back hair, but other places it doesn't bother me on other people. I do sometimes wonder what I'd look like without hair on my arms, though..

I get looking at yourself and hating the hair on your body... It gets to the point of me getting tweezers and plucking any hairs I see on my legs.. and other hairs that look out of place..

You see, I never noticed the peach fuzz. To me it was like straight to the ugly, furry jungle..

Agreed.
    Well I'm pretty pale because of my dark red/auburn hair.. and I have brown leg hair, and I feel like pale legs and brown leg hair don't look that great together..

#15 Snowy, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
  16. Noir

In my opinion, it's intimidating and gross. xp I really can't stand hairy men, maybe because of my too-close-to-call encounter with a male extrovert who had a real Noah's arc type of beard. He's that bad penny you can't shake and he shows up everywhere I don't want him to. :eusa_doh:

17. dl72

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't like it. I shave my body hair, o e because I compete in triathlons and two because I think I look better without any.

18. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, I hate my body hair too. The only reason I continue to deal with it is that shaving my legs is too much work. Already tried that.

19. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Yeah. It can be really tedious. The way mine grows on my legs makes it so that I have to shave my legs pretty much every day. The days I don't feel like doing it I just wear pants :slight_smile: Not to mention it typically dries my legs a lot, so I end up having to lather olive oil on my legs and scrub off all of the dead skin with sugar.. which is another, like, 10 minutes in the morning for me...

20. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I might try it again though. I just like smooth legs. I am so envious of the girls I fence with.

Also, do you have any advise on back hair?