1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you wish more people were gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GingerGuy, Jul 25, 2012.

1. GingerGuy

I'm tired, already very, very tired, of having guys whom I do not only find attractive but also get interested in turning out to be straight. In an old school, there were some guys who were openly gay, but I wasn't attracted to them. (forbidden fruit fetish, maybe?) even though it might be true that I only want what I cannot have, it really sucks that the vast majority of other boys won't be attracted to me because I have a penis. No, I don't wish everyone suddenly turned gay or anything. Just that a bigger amount of people were. We are around 10% of the population, but even though this number might be higher because many people are in the closet, it's still a very small share. If one quarter of all people were gay or bisexual, for example, not only it would be much easier for us to get a date, but society would be more accepting because bigger minorities have more influence over the general population. Do you guys agree with me?

By: a boy who talked to a friend of eight years, whom he had not seen before for two years and turned out to become a handsome young man, to find out that he has a girlfriend and tons of romantic photos with her on his Facebook page :icon_sad:

2. SkyDiver

Hmm..... I'd rather everyone be bisexual. But that's just me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. xramonx

Well it would make things easier I guess...

4. Mogget

Life would certainly be easier if everyone were a perfect Kinsey 3.

5. BudderMC

This.

Though I can't say I wish more people were gay. I'm kind of enjoying being a minority. It's fun at times.

6. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everyone else beat me to it, but I've always wished that everyone was perfectly bisexual (i.e., sex/gender of a person wouldn't matter at all to attraction).

7. Neutrality

I'd rather have more people be gay, if everyone was bisexual then the churches who hate us would have soo much more ammo about it being a choice =P..Also I'd really like to be able to find dates easier. =P

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, I would rather more people were bisexual.

I don't see how this follows. I am also quite unaware of choosing to be bisexual.

9. ANightDude

The "everyone should be bisexual" idea is actually pretty good sounding. Everyone has a chance there. Oh, that'd be a fun world...

10. Zodavva

I agree totally :grin:

11. Eric

I think the implication is that being bisexual would allow you to choose the gender of your partner.

I'm quite happy with the way things are.

12. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, I also like it the way things are well enough.

13. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Originally I was going to say "Yeah, except all the people saying that would be bisexual..so they can't say much about it, can they?"

Then I remembered that they probably would give the "yes but the Bible says this, therefore you must only do things with the opposite sex." Implying that they don't do anything with the same sex, nor have any intention to do so. To which I'd say they're full of it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Point taken though XD

14. SportyGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Honestly I think it'd be better if more people were gay. I'm tired of being told it's a sin and yadda yadda. Ant it'd be alot easier to fall in love and be loved because falling for someone who's straight really sucks.

15. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ideally, yeah it'd be great if everyone were K3 bisexual, but honestly . . . I like the idea of being with a guy too much to fully agree with that. :grin:

So I'll just say I wish nobody was homophobic.

16. ameliawesome

I agree with SportyGirl that more gay people would probably mean less societal persecution. I also agree that finding a date would be way easier. But I disagree with the bisexual thing simply because I don't want to be bisexual :slight_smile: in an ideal world it'd be easier to find the already existent fellow homosexuals because no one would be afraid and hide.

17. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

I don't wish more people were gay, I just wish everyone had a gaydar, I can never tell who's gay and who's not. At school, everyone claims their gay, well, all the girls do, but I know for sure that they're just saying it to get attention, because they still end up dating guys anyways. All the people at my school always say "Hate boys, turning gay." I just wish there was a real gaydar, so I could know who I can go for, and who I shouldn't. With the people I know, I can't tell anymore. It's not really about there being more gay people, there's plenty of gay people, I just can't properly identify them. Then there's the flirtatious straight girls that you always think they're bisexual, and then they just turn out to be straight and flirty, or just really nice. I just can't tell anymore.

18. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't care either way. Honestly I feel that the world would be a better place if everyone were pansexual. Then it wouldn't be a big deal who anybody brought home.

Although if more people were gay I'd be willing to bet no one would wear pajamas to Wal-Mart anymore.

19. timo

Expect for the fact that the Bible wouldn't be written from a straight point of view if there weren't any straight but only bisexual people to begin with :grin:

20. SkyDiver

:eusa_clap