1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little story I wrote up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by danieliam, Jul 25, 2012.

1. danieliam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone, so I got bored earlier today and decided to just write this, as you can probably tell I like harry potter alot, I think this as a storyline in the actual film would be great, it'd create so many twists! please take a read, tell me what you think and add on any, as i can't imagine i'll add any more chapters unless alot of you ask.

Draco sat in the shade of a tree by the black lake sketching and daydreaming... Maybe he would tell someone... But then again, If his father found out he would be beat... And if Potter found out he would be embarrassed beyond any known embarrassment.
    Harry sat in the tent with Ron and Heroine, thinking, confused about his feelings, they're changing, he can't get Draco out of his head, is this love? Maybe Harry should talk to Hermione, or just keep it to himself, maybe open himself to Draco
    Draco looked down at what he was mindlessly sketching.. It was a quiditch team, but the only name he drew in was "Potter"
    Harry found the sketch, in the room of requirement, confused by what he saw, unknown as to why the picture was drawn, his first reaction was that Draco wanted him dead, he thought that all along, but Harry couldn't get the picture out of his head, what if it had a bigger meaning, did Draco have the same feelings for Harry?
    Draco realized the next day that his sketch pad was missing.. At first he thought it was no problem.. But then he remembered the quiditch drawing, his face must have been one of horror since Pansy asked if he was OK
    Harry seeks out Draco, to find out the truth about the drawing, he leaves everyone with no clue as to where he's gone, Ron and Hermione are left alone in the Gryfindor common room, but that didn't bother Harry one bit
    Draco rounded the corner towards the great hall to see Harry standing by the door, a sketch pad in his hand.. Draco wondered if he should just skip supper, but Harry's eyes found his and Harry began to walk over towards Draco
    "DRACO" shouted Harry, "I have something of yours, a sketch, of me? Why draw this with just me? Is something going to happen in the next quiditch match against Slytherin?" asked Harry, "was I supposed to find it?"
    "W-what?" Draco asked "I dropped it in the halls I think.. No one is suppose to see those" he said trying to grab it back
    Harry quickly moved his arm away, tightening his grip on pictures, "well tough luck" said Harry "I've found them, now explain this picture!"
    "I-it was j-just a mindless doodle" Draco told him... Extremely embarrassed
    "it seems more than just a doodle, do you have something you want to tell me? I wont care whatever it is" Harry said, while shaking intensely
    "not really" Draco said quickly trying to take back his sketch pad
    Harry's grip remained tight, the 2 boys hands touched momentarily, Harry quickly dropped the pad and stepped back, but in his head he knew he wanted to hold on
    Draco felt all jittery from being near Harry so long, he flipped through his sketch pad and noticed two pictures were missing.. One of the castle that took him three days.. And the quiditch picture
    Harry looked at Draco, missing something still aren't you? I'm not letting this go until you explain the picture!
    "well... Where's the other one?" he asked
    I realise that must have taken you a while to draw, I have it back at the dorm, you wont be getting it back till you explain this picture!
    "Yea... Three days!" Draco snapped
    "so explain this picture of quiditch and you'll have both pictures back, don't be shy!"
    "I told you.... It was a mindless doodle!"
    "then why is it only my name on the picture? You must have been thinking about me if I'm not mistaken"
    "I don't know..." Draco said quietly
    Harry says softly "If you were, what were you thinking, hatred? Or something else?"
    "n-no..." Draco admitted
    "not hatred? So what was you thinking? Tell me"
    "I don't really know.." Draco said, scratching the side of his neck, that's what he did when he was nervous
    "I can guess" says Harry in a quiet, soothing tone, "I can tell your nervous, why are you nervous?"
    "no, I'm not.." Draco said quickly removing his hand from his neck
    Harry, now shaking even more furiously, knowing something is up, ignores the signs for fear of embarrassing himself and Draco anymore, starts to move away slowly, with both pictures still in his possession, he knows he should say something, but simply hopes Draco will follow him into the Gryfindor dorm
    "where are you going?!?" Draco asked
    "back to the dorm" Harry stuttered, "I'm not hungry anymore"
    "well I am..." Draco said walking into the Great Hall... He was late
    The boys parted ways, Harry continued up to the dorm not noticing Ron or Hermione as he went past them, ran up to his bed and led on his bed, making sure his covers were over him, he led there, looking at the picture, hoping noonene would ask
    Draco entered the Great Hall with many questioning looks from both Slytherin and Gryffindor's
    Draco was annoyed by so many people looking at his so he ate quickly and Rushed out to go to his Dorm
    Harry can't stop thinking about that moment him and Draco's eyes caught one another, he felt it was kind of awkward, but amazing at the same time, he wants to get rid of those thoughts, but can't no matter how hard he try's
    Harry's thoughts soon turn to how Draco is feeling right now, where would he be, is he bothered? Does Draco have feelings for Harry like Harry thought, was it all in Harry's head, he hated not knowing
    Draco paused a bit where he knew he had to choose.. Try to get into he Gryfindor common room? Or go to his room? Draco made a rash decision and followed a couple first year Gryfindor
    Harry was glad neither Ron nor Hermione followed him up to the sleeping quarters, he hoped Draco would come to the Gryfindor common room, but doubted it, maybe this can be forgotten
    Harry quickly took out his wand, started practicing spells, trying to preoccupy his mind, he doesn't want to think about it.Harry was a mess, kept messing up his spells, he couldn't stop thinking about earlier, maybe he should look for Draco, go somewhere alone with him to discuss the situation
    Draco waited until the portrait was almost closed before he slipped in, he looked around the common room... It was too warm.. He preferred the dungeon common room he had under the lake
    Harry started looking at the picture again, trying to figure it out himself, thinking really hard about what it meant, he really wanted Draco to just tell him, maybe it is what Harry suspected, Harry wasn't sure, all he knew is that he had the same feelings for Draco
    Draco crept out of the doorway and hoped there wasn't anyone there, Draco was lucky only two sleeping Girlfriends were there.. But now he had to figure out which staircase was the boys dorm...
    Harry was thinking really hard, so tempted to go and look for Draco, should he try and sneak into the Slytherin common room. He decided he should search for Draco, he got out of bed, and started to make his way down the stairs
    Draco heard footsteps and quickly tried to find a place to hide
    Harry heard some shuffling, he tried to look normal as he walked down the stairs, although it was hard for him to look normal with everything going through his head
    Draco peeked out and saw that it was Harry... He stepped from the dark corner he was in so Harry could see him
    Harry was shocked to see Draco in the stairs, he quickly stuttered "w-what are you doing here?"
    "I want my drawings back" he lied
    "I've told you, your not getting them back till you tell me the meaning of the quiditch one, lets go into the sleeping quarters and talk"
    Draco cautiously followed Harry
    Now the boys are in the sleeping quarters, Harry, shaking more than ever, says in a soothing tone "so what does it mean, what were you thinking about? Tell me the truth"
    Draco began scratching his neck... Wanting Harry to make the first move so he was sure
    Harry could see that Draco was nervous, "why can't you tell me" asked Harry
    "It's complicated..." Draco said
    "in what way? Do you have... Feelings for me? Those not of hatred but of romance?"
    Draco blushed deeply
    "your blushing, so it is feelings of romantic interest? What if I told you I felt the same way?" says Harry, very nervous, only just slipping those last words out
    "W-what?" Draco asked confused and excited
    "it's hard to explain" says Harry, struggling to get the words out, "I can't get you out of my head, I think- I think I'm falling for you, I know it would be terrible if I did, but I can't help myself"
    Draco mustered up his courage and gently kissed Harry... It felt... Right
    As there lips touch, Harry knew this was supposed to be, he was still unsure of Draco's feelings, although they were clear, Harry's mind was all over the place, he didn't want the kiss to end, but not knowing Draco's true feelings he felt confused, should he go for another?
    Draco's insides tingled with excitement "So now you know why I drew that..." He told him
    "yes, I kept hoping it was these exact feelings, I kept telling myself it couldn't be true, but now I know, I don't know, I'm just so glad you have the same feelings"
    Draco cautiously kissed him again
    This time as Draco started to pull away, Harry wouldn't let him, he put both his hands on Draco's cheeks and held him there, Harry felt on top of the world
    When they were done they were both out of breath "wow..." Draco said quietly
    As Harry tried to get his breath back, he just couldn't, his heart was pounding even before they kissed, Harry knew they had to talk soon, this would be so complicated, but caught up in the moment, the only words he could slip out were "that was amazing"

2. BudderMC

I dunno, it's pretty decent, I personally was never a fan of the HarryxDraco fanfics though. It just seemed... wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: