1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I moved in my newly purchased house

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by allyson, Jul 26, 2012.

1. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I moved in my newly purchased house and very happy.Signed the papers and handed over the money over on Tuesday.My new neighbors even came by and gave me a welcome to the neighborhood gift,homemade cookies and a brownies.I am glad apartment life is over,handed my apartment keys to my now ex landlord this morning and he gave me my security deposit back.Inspected and saw no damage also seeing cleaned it up too.Getting used to being a home owner now,everything is put in place including my cars in the pullbarn.Includes my other "toys" too,my John Deere Gator,my Polaris 4 wheeler and John Deere riding lawnmower in the pullbarn too.So far,I like it and look into future plans in my life.

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay!! :grin: Happy Housewarming!!

I love real estate. I can't wait until I'm a homeowner.

Best of luck unpacking and settling in. Will you be doing any type of renovating, or is it move-in ready?

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's awesome!! Congrats on buying a house!!

4. SunSparks

Wow! You're already moved in! It was like just last week when you announced your offer on the house :slight_smile: Well, I must say, I am really happy for you! I personally can't wait to have a house, especially one which requires some work, so I can start on some projects :grin:

You must be excited! Sounds like you have a really great community around. I'm sure you will be happy there :slight_smile:

5. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is already renovated,basement is completely done too.Plan on putting a bar in one corner in the basement next year.The neighbors have been great so far,welcomed me in.One neighbor is my adoptive brother and his boyfriend Alec.