1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair Problems?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by heaven, Jul 27, 2012.

1. heaven

What was your biggest hair problem???

Mine was when i went to cut it and the women thought i wanted it cut with the razor so she did it and i dint notice i came out of there in tears!!! That old lady was f***d up!:tears:

2. pookie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I let my cousin cut my hair for me and she accidentally created a bald spot on my head! :icon_sad: She tried to fix it by giving me a faux hawk but it looked like a mohawk. :dry: Then my overbearing mom found out and got mad and told me to shave it off. :eusa_doh: I ended up with a buzz cut with a bald spot for about a month, but luckily it was during summer and not during school.

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    mine is that my hair is super frizzy. I've tried everything short of those $$$ salon treatments, plus my curls are hard and tight!

4. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Hmm, lets see. The most annoying thing right now is that my hair does not dry at all... Towel drying it doesn't suffice. If I really want it to get dry, I'd have to blow dry it.. My second issue is my cowlick right in the very front..

5. Lewis

Mine is that my hair has slightly receded, not too much, but it does make my forehead look a little bigger. I could never have a short haircut put it that way, maybe if I had a really good hair stylist. I currently have the very monotonous flipped across fringe (Justin Bieberish - but not as bad), but I have put my own stamp on it and have it really messy on the top and kinda backcombed messy looking. I love my hair to look wild.

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That it started leaving me when I turned 18. Luckily it's been a really slow process - it only now has reached thevtop of my head. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. LSunday

My hair is bipolar, and I haven't found a shampoo to control it... I wash it the same every day, and this is what happens:

It either falls completely flat on my head and looks like I didn't wash it at all (although it feels clean to the touch)

OR

I look like the female ensemble of Hairspray.

8. heaven

Hehehe my hair is completely straight but I recently cut it all off because it was just too damn hot!

9. Noir

Fall of my junior year I'd just got a haircut but I thought that the layers on one side were a little off....so I tried cutting it myself on a section right above my ear and I cut it way too bluntly and too far in! :eusa_doh: It looked like I had a "hole" in my hair since basically that whole section was missing! I was heartbroken and had to pin it just right for months! :confused:

10. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I thought my hair was too long, so I decided to cut it myself, the night before a job interview. It ended up looking kind of bad, but I got the job.

My hair's normally okay, though a little poofy at times.

11. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

My hair is really thick, and curls a bit in odd places. I end up straightening it a lot. <||>.<||>