1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honestly - what is your most annoying characteristic?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bobbgooduk, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My partner and I always josh with each other about "how I ever ended up with you?!"

I tease my partner by saying "All he wants is his share plus someone else's" - he's not very good at sharing 50-50.

He says my worse characteristic is that I always have to have the last word.

I concede - it's true, I cannot tell a lie. Busted!

What's would your friends/BF/GF/partner say about you?

2. i dont have a girlfriend but probably the fact that im not overly affectionate/dont show my feelings enough.....

that seems to annoy everyone but i dont realise im doing it, i just dont feel the need to say i love you 24/7 or hold someones hand 24/7 :s

3. Waffles

I am so stubborn... every one of my friends says so...

And it's true... I won't let anyone convince me otherwise. ( ^_^); It's my way or the highway...

#3 Waffles, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  4. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My most annoying characteristic is my stubborn determination.

5. vyvance

I have a bad habit of correcting people if they say something false, or if they mispronounce something.

6. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can never let go of something. If I know I'm right, I'll never just say I'm wrong to end an argument, I will continue arguing ad nauseum. Agreeing to disagree is for the weak. To be fair though, I have an almost perfect memory for trivia, which is what these arguments are usually over, so I am almost always right.

7. AmblingSam

I am cripplingly shy toward people I don't know. I'm visiting with my aunt I hardly know and I;m hardly talking :frowning2:

8. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some would say its my innate ability to always see the worst side of things, people, or situations. That's right, I'm a pessimist. It's not as though there's anything I can do about it though.

Others may say it's my condescending nature. And still more may suggest I'm a bit narcissistic.

It's all part of my charm though. If you get past my crunchy shell my heart is made of caramel.

9. secretguyX

That I'm so shy. You can't imagine how many times I've been asked why I'm so quiet, and been told I should talk more. Lately I've been a bit more friendly, depending who I'm talking to, but still not outgoing or anything. I'm naturally more of a listener than a talker. It could be that even if it annoys people that I'm so quiet, I'm afraid I'm going to annoy people even more by talking too much (I know certain people who talk a lot, but people find that annoying...), plus I don't like talking about myself much.

10. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Hm, I don't have a partner, but if I did, he'd probably say it's either my constant need to 1-up people and be better than them or my constant need to correct someone whenever they say something grammatically incorrect..

11. julia

I'm really incredibly stubborn. No one can change my opinion on anything, really, and I guess that's pretty annoying. I can also be a bit too quiet, it's not really annoying though. Hmm.

12. Just Adam

Looking like i do hasnt helped the relationship

13. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well... I am very stubborn. What I say is what I do most of the time.

14. JackWin

People always say that I am way to submissive and just tend to do whatever other people want me to do. I agree.

15. Eleanor Rigby

According to me, my most annoying characteristic is that I am incredibly clumsy.
    According to my husband (I just asked) it's that I don't listen enough to people when they're talking to me.

16. Snowy

Snowy Guest

:lol: I get what you did there..

17. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm too shy, too much of a pushover, and I'm extremely critical and nitpicky. I analyze and scrutinize the hell out of everything and find the flaws in everything. I'm also a grammar/English language Nazi, so when people say or write something with incorrect spelling, punctuation, or word usage, I jump on it. I take things very seriously.

To others, it's probably annoying. To me, I take pride in my attention to detail...though it can be excessive sometimes.

18. Spirit

I'm impossibly indecicive. Other than that, lots of people think I'm the weirdest person ever.

19. LSunday

When I'm around people, I act like I'm ALWAYS the same mood. Convincingly. My friends hate it, because they never know what I'm thinking ever.

20. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'd say that my most annoying characteristic is that I can be extremely dismissive of things I don't understand, rather than seeking to understand them, especially things that fall outside of my realm of experience. It's ironic, because a lot of people call me open-minded, but I'm open-minded only towards things I understand; if I can't understand something, I get downright mean about not giving it any credence.