1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a confused bi girl-any bi ladies had experience with mtf transgenders?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KarolinaAzure, Jul 28, 2012.

1. At the risk of sounding a bit weird if not freakish,has anyone had this type of experience?
    I am quite confused and I feel like I can't tell anyone about it,since my parents are homophobic and my friends had a very hard time accepting my sexuality as it is.

Any help or comments would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

~xo

2. PurpleCrab

I'm a bi transguy who is married to a MTF woman.

A mtf transgender identifies as a female, a mtf transsexual woman, in addition to identifying, intends to transition. In all cases you're dealing with a woman who has a "birth defect" and that's it.

You did good to come on EC to tell about it I just regret you haven't had more answers! (*hug*)

So, about my wife.. what so say, she's my Goddess :love: But about her being transsexual I must admit I have my own difficulties with that. I can't help but feel terrible when I see her being depressive over her body, and when I think about the prospect of everything we're going to go through for her transition. She has to stop smoking, loose weight, go through a whole bunch of medical tests and see doctors... I fear the judgements some because it won't be aimed at me for myself to defend, I don't know if you get what I mean?

But I also know that no matter what I'm going to stay by her side. She deserves to be herself and to be recognized as such.

Tips for beginners: DO NOT talk to her/about her as if she was a boy. Try to completely ignore her male parts at all times, it can help if you see her as a woman (who she is) at all times. Just look through her eyes, beyond the appearances. If you can accept and love who she is she may stay by your side a long time, and then, you're going to see her flourish into the woman she always was inside.

That's a very tough and telling life experience that makes you evolve a whole lot as a human being, I can tell you this. If you're not ready for that you should tell her so, gently and truthfully.