1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone has a crush on me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by allyson, Jul 28, 2012.

1. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone has a crush on me,my best friend Justin's cousin Gus.I know Gus very well and he is very nice guy.Gus told me this afternoon that he was curious dating a transgendered person and told me he had a crush on me.I told him I will go on a date with him since he has been good to me.My girlfriend Julia has no problem with it,she is bi sexual and knows I am curious dating a guy too.Gus was in a relationship,broke up with his ex girlfriend Kim in January.Gus and I talking a date on Wendsday.

2. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Good luck! I hope it works out:grin:

3. KeanusGuitarus

East Australia, in NSW, quite a while from Sydney.
    Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I hope things go well for you! It might help make things clearer for you, and help see if that curiosity is worth pursuing. I wish you the best of luck!

4. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The curiousity might turn into love if things go very well.Gus is like me,a hard dedicated working person and this will be his first time dating a transgendered person.I have the dress and pair of heels picked out already for the date.

5. allyson

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Date is on Wendsday night,Gus called me tonight and agreed on it.Met his family today and they are supportive knowing he is very happy.