1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fencing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Snowy, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Snowy

Snowy Guest

So, I've kind of been thinking about it a lot. It just really seems like a lot of fun, well, to me at least. Does anyone else do fencing, and what's it like? I'm (warning, lame pun coming up..) kind of on the fence about it :lol:

2. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Ahem, well, as someone who has a girlfriend who fences, she says it's super fun and you should do it! Plus swords are SEXY.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    FUCK YES.

I am a lefty foilist, although the coach foisted saber on me, so I am teaching that now. It is really, really amazingly fun.

Plus the people who do it are sexy!

It's super safe, and mega awesome. Good workout; it's classy, and in my experience, fencers tend to be more queer positive. Let me know if you want any resource on it.

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know several friends who've done it, and they all loved it! You should go for it. :slight_smile:

5. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Well now that I've looked into it, most of the places that I do find are people that put up fences, not actual fencers. I suppose that I just need to look harder..

But yeah, I'm probably going to do it. Plus, I've slowly been going insane just having to be at my house... all day.. for about a month now, you know, having recently moved and not knowing anyone. :bang: