1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your dream date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AshenAngel, Jul 28, 2012.

1. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

If you could go anywhere, where would you go and what would you do? Mine involves a movie theater, the mall, a nice restaurant and then a hotel.:wink:

2. Neutrality

My dream date is cuddling infront of a fire place on a snowy day while watching a movie and drinking hot chocolate.

3. Night Rain

Some tropical island where there are just the two of us. Lying in a hammock with him watching the sunset while a gentle wind blows through our hair.

Playing in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other. Yeah, and kissing in the snow. Perfect. Then taking a photo of us kissing, as romantic as possible :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, and posting that pic on Facebook to come out to everyone at once. Tis also my perfect plan to come out.

#3 Night Rain, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

My dream date would be an all-day jaunt around a city one of us is familiar with, showing the other person all the great things there are to do in that city, all the great places to go to, all the sites and sounds, all the great places to eat, etc., ending with dinner at a delicious but not pretentious restaurant, either Italian or American. All the while, whenever we're driving some place, we'd take turns hooking up our respective music players to his car and playing music for each other. And when we'd walk between places, we'd talk to each other and hold hands, all that good stuff. The day would end in a walk to some spot where we can be alone (or alone-ish; it is the city, after all) and us sitting together in that spot, my head on his shoulders or his head on mine, saying lovey-dovey things to each other. :love:

5. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A day-long hike somewhere in the Swiss Alps, and retiring to a nice mountain village cabin afterwards :slight_smile:.

6. FJ Cruiser

Let's see. There has to be outdoor water activity and an epic vista of some sort. A two person hammock sounds awesome. Great, yet unpretentious food. Exploring the city on foot. A concert possibly...

That's a lot to squeeze into one day, but I think it's possible.

7. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Either a nice picnic in a meadow with a view of some mountains; a trip to a restaurant or part of town that one of us knows well, but the other has never experienced before; a good movie (yeah, it's overdone, but it works for me - I'm a movie person) or play; or even something I've never done before but he really likes. It doesn't matter too much to me.

But if he really wants to score with me all he has to do is take me to Williams-Sonoma and say those four magic words, "Get whatever you want." Then help me load the car. I'd put out for that.

8. Waffles

I think being nuzzeld next to him near a fireplace and watch a nice movie~ Then we'd go run in the pouring rain and laugh and then kiss each other under a lamp post. After that, we'd strip down to our boxers and fall asleep in each others arms, listening to his soft breathing next to me. *sigh* Yes... ( -w-)

9. fireworks

fireworks Guest

A picnic...on a rooftop! At night. We could watch the sunrise :slight_smile: we'd need to find somewhere with a good, flat roof though haha, somewhere high up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: OH, and we could watch fireworks :grin:

10. silkfrog1292

Four scenarios:

1. Late summer afternoon, me and my bf is sitting on the roof of his house, trying to hide from his mother saying that if i don't leave now i'll miss my bus home. Being on a small hill we get a view of the entire suburb and the orange sun slowly setting and staining the clouds pink and gold. The warm air smells like fresh grass and he's playing guitar and singing me love songs while i hum along. Just as the last line was sung he leans in and kisses me, then tells me i'll have to head home. He promised to come over tomorrow before helping me climb back into his room.

2. Mid-winter, late evening. We're both wrapped in thick coats and identical scarves, holding hands. Our silhouettes against the cracked concrete pavement as we made our way to the train station to return home after a long day at school. As we wait in the quiet station he noticed that my hands were white and numb from the cold. Without a word, he took both my hands and placed them in his back pockets, while hugging me and placing his forehead against mine. We giggled as our hot breaths tickled our faces and i feel a blush slowly spread across my face as he whispered something at the same time dirty and sweet in my ears. We remained like this until the soft hiss of the train signaled it's time to let go.

3. Early Autumn, midnight. After a fun night out, he took me to a secret spot on the top floor of a tall building only he knew. As we sipped our coffee we admired the spectacular view of the city, with towers of light and crystal towering around us. We spent the night in each other's arms, telling each other stupid jokes, trivia from television shows/novels, video games, and other assorted nerdy stuff that is totally atmosphere inappropriate but turns the night amazingly intimate and personal.

4. Late Spring, evening. We're lounging on a boat in a secluded bay/lake. Above us there's a sky studded with thousands of stars. The entire time nothing was said, just me lying on his stomach and listening to his soft breathing, while he lazily played with my hair, giving my forehead a little kiss once in a while. The air is perfumed with candle-nut blossoms and the placid waters beneath us reflects the stars above.

11. SunSparks

Oooo! I like above :slight_smile: ESP 1&4...
    Ok, so an entire day out on a nice sunny day, first a walk on the beach, then in a field under a tree until night with stars and the lights of the town can be seen. Just sitting there, watching everything. Watching each other.

12. AmblingSam

Going to the city and walking and seeing all the sites with eachother

13. JackWin

My perfect date would just be walking around town with my boyfriend holding hands, and getting a nice lunch or dinner.

I really just enjoy being with the other person and enjoying their company.

14. Courtesan

Courtesan Guest

Oh boy. Dream date ehh.
    Well, perhaps we're at a cottage, cute small town type area.. and the weather if fantastic, not a cloud in the sky, and its not hot, it's just warm. The kind of weather you can just walk outside without putting on a coat, but you don't sweat. We'd wake up early, go on a little canoe ride in a lake. Have a picnic in a secluded meadow for lunch, just really be together as much as we can.. I think all that would really matter would be that by the end of the day, when it's super late and we're avoiding sleep to spend more time together, we go out and look at the stars. I think the stars are just infinitely romantic.
    Of course all this would be so much nicer if I ever actually had a date hahahahaha :$

15. Snowy

Snowy Guest

Hmm, lets see. I guess it would be having a picnic at night on a flat rooftop in late winter (so it's still pretty cold but not jacket cold) and watching the stars and cuddling to share our heat :slight_smile:

16. timo

The best date would be a nice meal and after that a concert of a band we both really like. Haven't thought about any other details, but with this basis it can't go wrong :grin:

17. Flow

Everyone's dream is so sophisticated.. Mine would just be dinner and then some rated X stuff LOOOOL.

18. Loras

A gucci model taking me to all the paris tourist attractions and then shopping and buying me what ever I want then having dinner at the Eiffel tower restaurant and sending the night in a flash hotel in Paris!!

Or maybe because its winter here a day skiing and having lunch at the top of the mountain, with hot pools afterwards

19. prism

As long as I'm with her, I don't care. This sounds like more of a dream trip than a date, but maybe exploring a city neither of us are familiar with. :slight_smile:

20. Eponine

I'd have to say April 25th because it's not too hot, not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.