1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hate being single?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flyinhernikes, Jul 29, 2012.

1. if you hate being single why do you hate being single?
    a lot of people say for a reason is they 'like being part of a team' :s

if you like being single why do you like being single?

im curious XD

2. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm fine with being single. I'm independent, and I'm just content being alone.
    But at the same time, a relationship (with a guy) would be amazing. Just to feel that special closeness to somebody :slight_smile:

But I'm fine either way I guess.

3. Night Rain

I like being single. :grin: I'm free and have more free time to do things I like. I get bored easily so commitment is alien to me.

4. timo

I like being single.

Of course having a boyfriend would be nice, I wouldn't say no to it... but I'm not actively looking for a relationship. I don't feel like that would make my life so much better. And well, judging by the past 22 years I'll most probably be forever alone so it's for the best I don't care that much about it :grin:

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like being single because I can do things on my own schedule and be the selfish 23-year-old that I am. But I think I may look at dating soon.

6. Lark

Lark Guest

I wish I wasn't single most of the time. It would be nice to have someone to confide in who you could rely on. Plus, I love giving people hugs.

7. secretguyX

I like being single because I'm free to do whatever I want and hang out with whoever I want. Having a boyfriend or girlfriend is great (depending the person), but I'd rather just be single right now. :slight_smile:

8. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

I'm fine with being single, I am free to do whatever I want when I want. :slight_smile: But a girlfriend would be nice to have. Someone to talk things over with after a long day and whatever. But for the most part, I don't mind being single.

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the moment, I like being single, and I enjoy my life. If I meet someone and we hit it off, great. If not, that's cool too.

Being single means I can do the things I want to do and when I want them to do, without having to ask, or take my boyfriend into consideration. I like that 'independence.' Plus, it makes it easier (at the moment) to entertain the idea of moving to another part of the country to develop my career and start something new. :slight_smile:

10. Zontar

I don't hate being single so much as my persistent lack of choice in the matter.

11. Dolphinkid

Well i have been single for a big aprt of my lifer and when i have dated someone it ended badly. But honestly right now i just neeed someone to love. I mean even the smileys get to!!
    :kiss:

12. Aielar

I have no problem with being single after my last relationship. Hell, I am actually enjoying it! If I meet a person that interested me, I'd go for it, but until then I'm enjoying my freedom :slight_smile:

13. julia

I'm going to be the outcast and say I absolutely HATE being single. I'm incredibly submissive when it comes to romance so I always feel empty when I don't have a partner.

14. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

I hate it because I’ve never known anything but being single and I’m getting pretty sick and tired of it. I don’t believe in people having to have to be attached for the sake of being attached or dating for the sake of dating but it gets terribly lonely. Especially when you feel you have a lot to give to another person. I’d probably say I love being single if I knew something different. But alas, poor Yorrick, I know not.

15. JackWin

I hate being single because I am lonely as hell. It is even worse because I am still in the closet and totally unable to get a boyfriend and not have to hide it.

But while I hate being single, I don't like the idea of constantly being with someone just for the sake of being with someone. To me that has always seemed like there really is no love in the relationship, just someone trying to fill a hole.

16. AmblingSam

as much as I reeeeaaaallllyyyy want 'relation de adore' I feel contempt alone as long as I'm with friends

17. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It only really bothers me in social situations/events that are engineered for couples - (some) weddings, office xmas parties, that sort of thing.

18. SunSparks

Hmmm, I like being single... to have the freedom to do whatever you want, be able to just be alone sometimes, and not have to worry about always having to be with a person. However, to have a boyfriend is not bad at all. Sometimes its great to just be with someone and do nothing or go out and do something. Its like plus and minus for both

19. ANightDude

You know, it's interesting. Before I wanted a relationship really, really bad. I've had relationships in the past, but those were years ago. In between that time it was horribly bad and depressing, but I realized that I'm fine with being single for the most part. I've got to work on myself a lot more and my own problems before I begin to work with someone else.

20. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

That sums it up well.