1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dolphinkid, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Dolphinkid

Okay I know I'm young or whatever but I'm sure I'm sure I'm bisexual.
    I dont know if anyone will read this but I really wanna talk bi and gay teens so they can tell me how it goes, what im in for etc. :confused:
    Besides my worries im really awesome and lovable so lets chat. (!)

P.s. Who else loves rainbow cupcakes?!? :eusa_danc

2. AmblingSam

OMG I J'ADORE LES PETITE GATEAU DES ARC-EN!!!!!

Anyways, being gay, bi, les, or trans is a beutiful thing and you should love it!

Once you tell someone you're bi, the rest will come easilly. Think of it as a coming out spree!

Meeting that special someone is...special, don't have much experience here.

The gurls will love you.

boys are less accepting but don't let that bring you down. You can tell everyone or just the people you think should know.

sexuallity is just one part of your life.

drink plently of water. You can never have too much.

If your parents disagree they still love you. They're your parents!

Gurls will ask for fashion advice and will want you to go shopping.

Be above the influence.

use a condom

most people either don't care or are supportive of homosexuality (and subsiquently bisexuality)

I like chatting to! So if you ever need advice... ^_^

3. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

You def found the right place to find people that you can talk to about the all the questions or problems you might be having right now. Go ahead and start reading some threads, reply to some people, create your thread or play some games with other members. If you see someone who interests you or that has a similar story than yours, then feel free to send them a wall message introducing yourself. Everyone here is pretty friendly :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy yourself!

4. Courtesan

Courtesan Guest

Oh goodness, rainbow cupcakes are just so much better that regular cupcakes! See, rainbows just seem to make everything better :lol:
    As for talking to gay teens and such, well I'm not a gay boy, but I still have some experiences with that kind of shtuff and I'm 15. :icon_bigg
    If you'd like to chat I'm here, obviously :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. BudderMC

I'ma disagree.

- My guy friends have been just as accepting as my girl friends of being gay. The difference comes in when I decide who I'm going to talk to about guys... not my straight guy friends, usually (although one said he was excited to point out cute guys to me now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

- Girls who only know of the gay stereotype will ask you for fashion advice and to go shopping. I'm by no means stereotypical, and I'm sure my girl friends know asking me for help with that is fashion disaster. It's also a pretty well known fact amongst my friends that I despise shopping.

- This is true, but there are a good chunk of people who are pretty adamantly against homosexuality. Not to discourage you, but be wary.

And I'm prolly older than you were thinking, but if you've got questions you're welcome to hit me up as well. So welcome to EC!

6. ANightDude

Welcome to EC!

Rainbow cupcakes are the best. I've made them before and it was so worth the time I spent for absolutely no reason other than to get a better grade in English (which didn't work).

But check out the forum and have a good time with everyone! If you need to talk or just want to talk to us, drop a message on our walls. People will be happy to talk. :slight_smile:

(Usually)

7. Dolphinkid

They are the best!! And okay I will.

And sorry I took so long to reply, I had thought the site would tell me when I had comments and such :confused::icon_redf

---------- Post added 31st Jul 2012 at 05:55 AM ----------

Thank you!! I've already come ot to people... my mom doesn't think bisexuality is real though. But thatnks. XD oh and shopping is usually boring XD

8. pteen

Pretty much would he said haha and once you come out to someone it can spread like wild fire. Also I wouldn't pay too much attention to any jerks out there who will try to talk about you behind your back. But I got, am getting, through it so GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup:

9. Dolphinkid

Lol, well how nice of them, you crossed their minds, they were thinking about you!!