1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drunk and Dancing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by heaven, Jul 29, 2012.

1. heaven

Well at the moment Im not dancing but as soon that I finish I will. Even though I am young I stole the wine from my dad am now drinking all of it. You ask why.. well because i was having a crappy not fun day. So question what was your most embarassing drunk story ever????

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I woke up on New Year's Day, remebering that I'd been textig the girl I liked, but with no memory of what I'd said in the texts. And then realised that the "sent texts" folder on my phone was empty. I still don't know what I said to her (other than one vague memory of sending "meeting you was one of the only good things that happened all year"), and I'm not sure if I want to.

3. prism

Waking up still half drunk in the middle of the night, in a different pair of pants, spooning with a girl that I had a tiny crush on. I started to get up, but she grabbed my arm and pulled it back around her, so I guess it was cool. I'm not out, so I was pretty embarrassed the next day. ><"

4. heaven

I finishd the bottle anyone any ideas how to get rid of it without anyone noticing or hearing me because it is currently 11:50 pm????

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I'm going to sound very annoying in a minute, but this is honestly something that you have to think about later when you are sober.

Drinking a whole bottle of wine because you are having a bad day is very dangerous. Not just because you are young, but because you are starting to make alcohol your coping mechanism and that only leads to one single place.

Don't get me wrong, I like having my drinks, but a whole bottle in 30 mins JUST to get drunk because you are having a bad day is incredible dangerous and irresponsible. There are a million other things you can do to better your day :/

I know its very crappy and days can feel like hell, but please think twice before you do this again. We are here if you need to vent or help finding other ways to lose stress.

6. heaven

No it wasnt a whole bottle of wine it was like 1/4 of it and im pretty young so im not used to alcohol!!!!

7. BudderMC

It doesn't matter. Alcohol dependence is a terrible thing to get started on. I don't mean to be a downer, but if you think your day is bad... well, everyone has bad days. There are better ways to cope. Meditate, play games, do something creative, go for a run... almost everything is healthier than drinking to excess (or even drinking reasonable amounts, if it's for this reason).

Take it from someone who's been on the receiving end: when you drink to cope with your emotions, you might be making yourself feel better, but you're probably hurting everyone around you as well.

Please don't do this anymore, for yourself and your loved ones.

Though to answer your question, just keep it in your room. I doubt someone's gonna come looking for the bottle at midnight. Then find a way to get rid of it in the morning, when you're sober again.

8. prism

That's not what TheEdend is saying. Any amount of alcohol at your age isn't normal. At least, it shouldn't be normal. When you are having a bad day, it should not be something that you use to relax. It can start out as 1/4 of a bottle, but become much more as 1/4 starts to not be enough.

This is coming from a substance abuser of ten years. You're young, and unfortunately life only becomes more stressful. Find a hobby that can help you relax after a bad day, or talk to your friends, anything other than drinking.

9. heaven

Fine Fine I wont!

10. heaven

thank you guyz for talking sense into me i dint know hat got to me. Im not a drinker and have never been drunk but i saw the bottle and said what the hell! But now i just seems a little like i let myself go crazy for nothing and i guess when i saw you guyz replies it kinda was a wake up call. So yeah thank you guyz ( dosnt mean i wont ever drink but i wont until a really long time) And this is why i joind <----

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's been a few times I've turned to alcohol when I've been feeling really bad. Invariably, it makes things worse, and I end up bawling my eyes out. It doesn't make it better, and it's awesome you're realising that. :slight_smile:

12. heaven

oooh headache not the best feeling but i guess i wasnt that bad i came out pretty fast!!

13. fleetingwells

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First time I got drunk, I confessed I was gay. Not my best night, but I got a lap dance from various people, including a lesbian :eusa_danc

14. heaven

Well it sounds like you above me had a better night then me !!!

15. Loras

Worst drunken story hmm were do i begin?
    Naw i think its cute your drinking after a shit day!! Im personally all for it, except don't do what i did when I was 17 and got sent home from a party in an ambulance!! just beware of the dangers of alcohol.